Look what I found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homemadegravity

Reaction score
Lookie lookie. I found this outside in an alley behind a house of a guy that died. All this was just thrown out in a dumpster can you believe it, I cant. I found a botanicare cloning machine 42 site one, a ballast, a inline fan and a sun system reflective shade with the glass still in it. Its all pretty dirty but nothin a lil elbow grease wont get rid of. And everything works the pump in the cloner works the misters work, the ballast works fan works it doesnt get any better then this well at least till its full of clones and everything is up and running. I think this mite be a fine addition to my grow room, yes i think it will do nicely. Sweet *** hey???:D [FONT=Verdana, Arial,Helvetica][/FONT]

000_1290.jpg

000_1291.jpg

000_1292.jpg

000_1293.jpg

000_1295.jpg

000_1296.jpg

000_1297.jpg

000_1301.jpg

000_1302.jpg

000_1303.jpg

000_1282.jpg

I wonder what the person who owned them was doing, Growing tomatoes eh? *rollseyes

OMG Im so happy with all of this stuff i found. I dont know exactly what its worth but it means i dont have to buy it, which is ok with me. Xmas and my birthday came early. I guess it really is true 1 persons garbage is another girls treasure. Im not much of a garbage digger but ill dig in any garbage for this stuff lol. And trust me there will be some updates on my useage of this stuff. But 1 thing that went wrong I broke my toe gettin at this stuff but broken bones heal and i still have my stuff. Also there were a bunch of net baskets a bunch a clay balls and some plugs to fit in the cloner. I kinda feel bad for taking some dead guys stuff but **** if they want to just throw it away ill take it and put it to good use for him maybe he will watch over my plants from above and bless them good for me.

Go gravity. Go gravity. It's your birth day. It's your birth day. :woohoo:

Don't feel bad, Gravity. The dead guy is probably in a very good place :) and is happy that his 'stuff' found a good home...

Yeah, he'd want someone to carry on growing with his stuff, rather than some kids trashing it for fun, or it gettin taken to a land fill, or even broken for pathetic parts.

Nice find :) Smile, be happy..and grow weed.

Sorry about your toe though :(

think it was meant to be..

congradulations. How manhy watt light/ballast is it?

i say the stuff is worth at least a thousand. Hood alone is worth couple
of hundred.

On the ballast it says up to a 1000w so i dunno if that means only for a 1000w or other sizes can be used to what do u guys think?

Well, If it says Up to, then any size 1000w and below.

If it says 1000w ballast, then i suppose its for a 1000w bulb,

does it have a manufacturer label? maybe you could check online?

You have been blessed by the green gods my friend.

Now in order to repay them you shall be forced to grow gross amounts of dank buds and smoke them while meditating to the green gods and saying thank you!

Good sh*t man. What luck!:cool:

Lookin good mang.

Where have you been hiding HMG?

Latest posts

Back