looking for a high quality 2 or 3 part nute.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
currently i am using dyna gro and i am not happy with the results. they say they have cal in their 2 part so they don't include it in the mag supplement. i feel they are lacking in calcium and that's why i am using many supplements to get the results i need.

anyhow not here to bash them and would love to hear recommendations for a high quality 2, maybe, 3 part lineup. i will be using humic/fulvic acid and aminos so i'd prefer not to have many other supplements other than silica and calmag.

thanks

Doc -- U adding cal/mag cause U using RO water ?-- I been running aero under LEDs -- I'm in 35 gallon totes -- spray manifold on top a pump spraying straight up -- I'm getting my nephew set up right now in dirt but I miss water farming-- I use botanacares nutes --Thier pro grow and bloom - I use RO water so add cal/mag -- I plan on adding the humid acid soon as I get set back up -- My base recipe was - per gallon --3 mils of nute concentrate - 5 -Mils -EM1 -- 5 mils cal/mag --- A scoop of mycos and inoculate the box with beneficial bacteria - such as 5 mils of Voodoo Juice -- seem to be forgetting something?
I do like U on the res change - Once a month and pump out what the pump will take out - I use about 12 gallons of water per box -- I don't reinoculate with the beneficial bacteria at the mid way res change - I want to add the humid/ fulvic acid-- tell me more about the aminos -- I'm really leaning toward some long low recirculating drip and drain tables -- I got a good basic recipe but I would like to upgrade it -- but this is what I know --

Last edited by a moderator:
keef, yes i'm using ro. yeah i miss dirt, but i will continue hydro until i move next year and then resort back to organic dirt. i had thought of botanicare as i do like their calmag+ coupled with dyna grows pro-tekt for my silica. so aminos help transport micronutrients through the plant more efficiently. i have a simple pdf explaining lemme see if i still have it. nope, but here's a quick run down.

cannabis.wiki/growing/amino-acids-used-in-growing-cannabis

Last edited:
i'll be sure to check that out. thx stinky

as of now i think i'm leaning towards pure blend pro grow/bloom and tea. supplemented with silica blast, calmag+, sweet raw from botanicare and a humic/fulvic powder and amino acids. wasn't going to go with the sweet, but it has a good amount of sulfur.

Hahaha omg that is so funny, you just described my current nute routine to a T. I'm in a coco-compost mix though. In water I use the power plant/power flower instead, plus all that other stuff. They are single part nutes so I didn't mention them...

Nice! Looks like I’m just going that route, as researching everything out there makes my brain hurt. I did find out that Dutch master is still around. I used them on my 1st hydro run several years ago. Guy at grow shop said they were sunk. Liked them then, but they have dropped, added and renamed things so it’d be like learning a new line.

Damn this Durban poison has me wrecked

Latest posts

Back