Looking for strains high in certain terpenes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Government has been doing it for yrs. Some say our televisions have been watching us for decades. Now it's our phones.
I think it would be tough with a tv for they would have been caught because tv repair guys would have said something .
Phones have the capability to hear you ,take your picture ,give your location ,give past history.
Dont trust dem bastides

I think it would be tough with a tv for they would have been caught because tv repair guys would have said something .
Phones have the capability to hear you ,take your picture ,give your location ,give past history.
Dont trust dem bastides
As big said, smart appliances are data mining all of us. I lost count of the number of times advertisements on Netfux, YouLube or Hulu pop up for items I have been discussing with my wife. That data is important to companies including The Company.

As big said, smart appliances are data mining all of us. I lost count of the number of times advertisements on Netfux, YouLube or Hulu pop up for items I have been discussing with my wife. That data is important to companies including The Company.

they got chips in tires of all things

every big box store has listening devices and displays all set up to gather data on us , consumerism at its finest

Dont trust dem bastides
Not sure brother. Maybe it's somewhere they wouldn't look or need to look to repair a TV.

I agree smart tvs have what it takes.
Its weird when you talk about something you normally ever talk about and it comes up.

I'm looking for strains especially high in Pinene and or Terpinolene. I'm also curious if there's anything I can do during growing that can make these terpenes become more expressed.

hey Amigo , did you ever find the flavor you were looking for?….

they got chips in tires of all things

every big box store has listening devices and displays all set up to gather data on us , consumerism at its finest
Yes. One of the kazillion holes that must be plugged in order to "disappear" is tires. You will have to buy used tires because of the FRED chips in them. They are in all sorts of stuff, like passports, etc.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back