Looking to get an outdoor game going.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiefer

Reaction score
I live in southern Louisian on the LA/MS border. I'm looking to get into outdoor growing.

:) Welcome Chiefer :)
Never been that far south, but I am sure it will grow.
Later.

Gb

good luck to ya bro... except you will have to wait till after winter to plant because marijuana needs a certain amount of light during the day so it is too late to start now, especially with winter coming. Till that time, do what the brother's grunt says and read and get informed about growing outdoors, nutes, this and that. I actually started a grow about 20 days ago outdoors and I am not sure how that will turn out since I started so late... but I am just doing it for the experience since it is my first time growing. If you have some bagseeds, just germinate a few and plant them outdoors somewhere and get the experience from it, not sure if it will grow bud, not sure if mine will either haha.

Thanks for all the support people. I have read alot and am reading more everyday. There seems to be no end to it. As to waiting after winter I am going to do a good sized crop of low riders to make it in before the cold weather gets here. Any suggestions on soil, nute and fert would be awsome. Thanks again

Try and find yourself some good organic soil. As far as nutes go i would use Fox Farm. ;)

i am from near your area and grew some good crops down there.it just got to where we were losing too many plants to poachers.and the last time i grew down south,i went to check on my plants and they had clear-cut the timber,lol my luck.so that ended our outdoor growing.never tried again until this yr. with the inside grow.theres lots of people growing outside where i am located now.good luck and the plants will grow good there.

We have a huge park up here and I thought about it. It would suck to do all that work and then they come and burn it at harvest time. I do wish you luck. Park police caught a kid here because the park service was following a turtle they put a transmitter on. How do you put out a hit on a turtle.

On idea I had for water was to paint five gallon paint bucket camo, drill like six small holes in the bottom and let the water drip out. you can add nutes too. Better than using a pump. have you soil checked to see if you need any amendments too

also one main thing is to plan the spot out big time it will be one of the variables you won't change the whole time.

Latest posts

Back