looks likemany problems any advise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So droopy what do u you mean dont go crazy in the other direction. and u think it was nute burn? And I did also think it was a nitrogen issue too thanks chef what do you recommend......

stinkyelements said:
So droopy what do u you mean dont go crazy in the other direction. and u think it was nute burn? And I did also think it was a nitrogen issue too thanks chef what do you recommend......

Might be nute burn, might not. If it's not drastic, it will get over it, like indegestion.:D

What I mean by going crazy the other direction is flushing and taking away ALL the nutes and creating another set of problems

I would water with just plain water for the next 1 or 2 waterings, letting the plant dry out in between, or very low strength nutes (1/4 strength or less), and watch what happens. Especially with the top growth.

Give her a week or 2.:hubba:

BTW Gallon is a good size for 7" plant.

DD

do you have a way to check your ph?

And I get an invalid link when I click on it.

I'm using a m/g organic from home depot. When you start of with the nutes you want it at approx a quarter strenght or weaker depending on how your ladies react and gradually increase as she get's bigger. Your looking fer something with a high first number"n". The one i'm using i think has a seaweed emulsion or something or another.

DD, I see what u mean and thanks for the info,hopefully i can work this out
Chef, amazing turnouts btw, thank u i'll look into "N" situation.
Unfortunately LF i didnt have my ducks in order before i decided to germ, i kinda built around it as it has been growing but i will be getting ph test strips or something i thought that might also be an issue.
Are the links i put up not viewable by anyone?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=142856&stc=1&d=1260481256
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=142857&stc=1&d=1260481378

5 weeks.c.JPG

5 weeks.d.jpg

well my guess is if you have no way to check your ph...it is probably off a little, and whatever deficiencies you are seeing is caused because they are locked out... I can't tell anything from your pics, the whole thing looks yellow to me. Don't waste your money on the strips, spend 30 -40 bucks and get a good tester, if you are going to conyinue to grow, after this one is done, the ph meter will be your best investment. If your ph is off one way or the other, it will lock out the nutrients and your roots will not be able to uptake them. So if it is N deficient, it doesn't neccessarily mean that there is no N in the soil, just that the plant is not able to take it in.

Yea i figured that was def part of it. most of it does have that nice heavy green except the bottom ones and the rest is starting to turn, now it looks like newest growth is very light green, i dont know. Yea i have no prob investing in something better, i plan on getting this right, im not sure i might just give up on this one and start over, Is it worth seeing how she goes?

yeah...if you get a ph meter right away. Youll need to run copius amounts of ph'd water through your pots to flush everything out of there...then once it's flushed well, let it sit long enough for the top 2 to 3 inches to dry out, and then feed her with a 1/4 to 1/2 strength veg nute, she could get better if you hurry...right now I think she is starving to death, cause she can't take any nutes up through her roots.

Latest posts

Back