Love and the White Widow, Ice, and Purple we got in Toronto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice GMCORP...when do you plan on shareing the Magical Harvest with pics? if its anything like my new backround then I cant wait..lol..j/k dont want to offend anyone..That is a great Harvest and they do get better and better huh? make you excited to get the next one going huh? Congrats..and Ill help ya with the smoke report. I just PM you my address..please send it PRIORITY Mail..Thanks

4u2sm0ke said:
Very nice GMCORP...when do you plan on shareing the Magical Harvest with pics? if its anything like my new backround then I cant wait..lol..j/k dont want to offend anyone..That is a great Harvest and they do get better and better huh? make you excited to get the next one going huh? Congrats..and Ill help ya with the smoke report. I just PM you my address..please send it PRIORITY Mail..Thanks

:giggle:Glad i could give you a new background---I'm staying away from those "artsy" pics for a while, due to the unexpected results from the BPOTM, buuuut, we'll be giving a smoke report once it's all cured up. I can tell you that the :bong1:finger hash had me high all the way through to this morning though....whooowee! ;)

what's the "Ice" fully called , never heard of just ice.

oh , strange stuff then again most have weird names from well not this country lol ,

Hello GMC. congrats on the harvest. :D . sorry i missed it last night. i was under my home all night thawing out water pipes. got down to 10F here last night, and i did'nt leave my faucets cracked open.:rolleyes: . luckily nothing broke. i can see y'all are in for a hazy holiday.:hubba: . i like the pic with the big bud being trimmed next to the 'george forman'.:hubba: . gave me the munchies just lookin' at 'em.:D . Happy Holidays'...bb...

GM... congrats on the harvest yesterday, and on the recent marriage :aok:

now ya gotta wait for it to dry.... :eek: :holysheep:

So, we made some ISO hash (see pictures) and got blacked-out stoned this weekend. It was a very good idea.

We also smoked close to an ounce of our bud :eek:

...but we're letting the rest cure until Christmas ;) (or until i find out if i got this fancy job and have to take a pee-pee test)....... eeeep! It's so hard to see all this beautiful bud and not smoke it :holysheep: ...send some good "stay strong!" vibes my way if you can :p

PB251200.JPG

PB261201.JPG

PB261202.JPG

In know what that feels like. If i've not got it I can cope, but if its here and I know it is its like it draws me into it asking me to smoke it lol....good vibes coming you way! :)

Thorn said:
In know what that feels like. If i've not got it I can cope, but if its here and I know it is its like it draws me into it asking me to smoke it lol....good vibes coming you way! :)

:p Thanks Thorn! it's soooooo true :yeahthat:

hey hun is your avatar the 'boob' pic from last months bpotm comp that i missed? I should get my bf to take some pics of our bud when we harvest on my back..on my tats and top of my bum. never thought of using skin as a background for them before...but i think it'd really work for showing the true colour of the buds..being natural and all :)

Stay strong there GM. I ran out of my grow weed about 1 1/2 months ago and since I'm a poor college student I can't buy any...its been really rough. ? about the Ice..I'm starting a second grow here soon and you have turned me onto it..what are your height restrictions? I have about 5 feet to work with and I was wondering if that will be sufficient since I'm not LST'ing.

Stay strong Girl...and i will smoke that bud 4U :rofl::bolt::bong:

Thorn said:
hey hun is your avatar the 'boob' pic from last months bpotm comp that i missed? I should get my bf to take some pics of our bud when we harvest on my back..on my tats and top of my bum. never thought of using skin as a background for them before...but i think it'd really work for showing the true colour of the buds..being natural and all :)

It is!! Well, it's a modified version. The original had more skin ;)

I thought about doing it alongside my tattoo (it's a killer idea and very pale skin does make the bud stand out more) but i'm worried someone might recognize me by it? I published a story about my tattoo a while back and someone might put two and two together?

fellafrompocatella said:
Stay strong there GM. I ran out of my grow weed about 1 1/2 months ago and since I'm a poor college student I can't buy any...its been really rough. ? about the Ice..I'm starting a second grow here soon and you have turned me onto it..what are your height restrictions? I have about 5 feet to work with and I was wondering if that will be sufficient since I'm not LST'ing.

Our height restrictions are pretty severe---the entire space is 4 feet tall, leaving us with a little over two feet when you factor in light and the pots....

The ice seems to like our environment the best of the 3 pure strains we've tried. Bagseed will grow no matter what you do to it, it seems :p

yea i feel a bit edgy that someone might recognise a tat too, maybe you could have part of it showing? I'm white but tan really easy so my skin isn't really pale..but the bits that don't come out much are ;) I'm quite good with my feet..I can pick things up with them and stuff so i'll try and hold a bud with my foot/feet and take a pic sometime. Thats surely gotta win me bud pic of the month lol! hope your doing ok hun :)

And while its considered uncouth to ask any woman, let alone a married one for a peak at the original. I would never do that, I would though state to an open and apparently empty area that "I WOULDNT TURN IT DOWN!" :D

Thorn said:
yea i feel a bit edgy that someone might recognise a tat too, maybe you could have part of it showing? I'm white but tan really easy so my skin isn't really pale..but the bits that don't come out much are ;) I'm quite good with my feet..I can pick things up with them and stuff so i'll try and hold a bud with my foot/feet and take a pic sometime. Thats surely gotta win me bud pic of the month lol! hope your doing ok hun :)

Toes!! I hadn't considered that. Speaking historically and textually, and not religiously, in the Bible the "private" areas are often referred to as "feet". I always thought that was funny. But thanks for the kind words! We're doing ok :) I found out i didn't get the job because what they really wanted was a big strong man and i am but a small strong woman *sigh*. Always seems to go that way (well, not always, but most often). So, we've been smoking and decided to leave our "four big colas" for the Holidays. I really don't stress too much about the job thing and just busy myself being a good wife and gardener. We're moving our babies into the big room (which still needs to be cleaned out after the harvest, ugh!) this weekend, and I'll start another journal then :cool:

Elven said:
And while its considered uncouth to ask any woman, let alone a married one for a peak at the original. I would never do that, I would though state to an open and apparently empty area that "I WOULDNT TURN IT DOWN!" :D

hahaha. :p We take our vows seriously and don't believe anything can get in the way of our promises and divine love for each other---plus, hubby shot the photo for the purposes of sharing with the forum, and i know the mods didn't object to the photo so much as to the comments in the no-comment section, so here 'tis!

PB221206.JPG

Latest posts

Back