lowlife automix showing sex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgerunner

Reaction score
Attached is 3 photos #1 is a male 2 and 3 are females. I have been sweating bullets waiting for a female to show :hubba: 10 more to go Since this is mixed plants Its like a box of choclates you never know what you will get . 1 female smells earthy and the other minty.

100_1574.jpg

100_1585.jpg

100_1589.jpg

If I leave it with the females it will pollinate them both so I am going to put it outside and only pollinate 1 female. But If I put that female with the others wont it pollinate them also. dont I need to keep the male and female both seperate from the other females. Ive grown outdoors and I usually have more than one grow site keeping a male at one site only.

That's awesome man. i was just on the Docs site looking around today and the dwarf mix caught my eye. That'd be fun

Ridgerunner said:
If I leave it with the females it will pollinate them both so I am going to put it outside and only pollinate 1 female. But If I put that female with the others wont it pollinate them also. dont I need to keep the male and female both seperate from the other females. Ive grown outdoors and I usually have more than one grow site keeping a male at one site only.

depends how careful you are. best thing is to move the female outside the room when pollinating it. just put some pollen in a jar and take a paint brush and create art.

Ive heard that its ok after pollinating your female u can bring it with your other females without effecting them

Latest posts

Back