lowrider question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dankbud420

greenthumb cultivator
Reaction score
hey every body, a friend of mine is startin some new rooms up in his attic this spring and i offerd to show him the ropes. hes gunna have one room 9x6x7 for flower but the thing is it's an attic so half of the roof is major slanted. so there cant be any real tall plants 3' at the tallest. so any ways my question is about this lowrider strain i hear a lot about, can u take a clone for this plant to keep this strain goin or do u have to use seeds every time? since there auto flower does that mean there cant be a mother plant? any info would be great thanx

Lowryder is a good choice when you are dealing with space issues. It will do just fine in the space you have. Good luck and take care. Be safe.

Totaly what he said. My LRx2 plants are trippin me out compared to my LRx1's! This yield is gonna be the bomb! Good luck to you and your buddies grow!

attics pose problems, heating n cooling. if u can tame this then an sog will yeild more than a lowryder strian sog and be cheeper for seeds-along with more potentency. use lr only when stealth outdoors is needed bro...my honest opinion...

Fast Blast is a good variety for the first time grower, or for very small height restricted grow spaces.

It is easy to grow & is extremely fast flowering.

If grown straight into 12/12 it will be ready for harvest between 40 - 50 days & reach a height between 1-1,5 ft tall.

afropips_fastblast_one.jpg

Joseph James said:
Fast Blast is a good variety for the first time grower, or for very small height restricted grow spaces.

It is easy to grow & is extremely fast flowering.

If grown straight into 12/12 it will be ready for harvest between 40 - 50 days & reach a height between 1-1,5 ft tall.

. Personal recommendation?.. or seed bank desription?

You already know the answer to that question don't ya Hick?

Latest posts

Back