Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started germing on the 5th of Feb. But, they broke soil on the 8th making them bout 37 days old. If you go by sprout date. Or 40 if you go by germination date.

I'm getting more and more excited everyday I look at the LRx2's! Bet they'll shock the crap out of me when harvest time comes! They just keep getting fatter!

These are some great lr posts you guys. I will be following your grows intensly as I have 5 lr2 ready hve some baby afghans in my veg box. I have a "big" flower box and I amy convert the whole thing for lr's.

Hey ya'll!:cool: Here's some up to date pics. :D The first ones are my LRx1's the rest are the LRx2's except for my baby LRx1's in the 4in pots. I was worried about the LRx2 strain at first with the stretching it does compared to LRx1. But I know see how it's just a bigger plant with longer cola's.:shocked:

LRx2 pics 001.jpg

LRx2 pics 005.jpg

LRx2 pics 004.jpg

LRx2 pics 002.jpg

LRx2 pics 003.jpg

LRx2 pics 007.jpg

LRx2 pics 011.jpg

LRx2 pics 013.jpg

LRx2 pics 008.jpg

LRx2 pics 010.jpg

LRx2 pics 009.jpg

thanks for those ace pics bro, they are looking AMAZING and boy am I drooling!!!

That first pic, is it that colour or was that just the lighting? It looks so tasty!!!

How tall are the LR#2's now??

Looking great my friend. I'm sure those are going to be some very tasty buds when you roll up a fatty. How far along into flower are they? I eagerly anticipate some more pics in the next few days and I wish you the best of luck with those gorgeous ladies. Make sure to keep us posted my friend. Take care and grow it big!

Yeah, Thorn first pic is the lighting. U caught me:D I just had to add that pic it turned out beautiful:eek: The LRx2 are now 1ft5in, 1ft3in, 1ft9in,1ft6in. And getting fatter colas as we speak:yay: Thanks for all the positive feedbeck. Keep it coming! Questions? Just ask.

First pic is my favorite LRx2 I got go'n now! The next pic has the two LRx1's n it they are on week seven. One or two more weeks(depends):hubba: and they come up to dry and get me high:D They don't take long to dry and cure either, I mean hell if it's only two LRx1 plants.
The LRx2's are still budding like crazy:shocked: . I've been gone for 4 days on vacation:p which was well needed and well enjoyed! When I came back the LRx2's blew my mind how much they had fattened up:shocked: the colas have almost doubled since I seen them four days ago!They are also on week seven, but they'll take more like two to three weeks more to mature.(depends):hubba: Theirs also a pic from inside box showing between the row. For some crazy reason I took a pic of that?

Feedback/questions are welcomed:D

LRx2 pics 015.jpg

LRx2 pics 016.jpg

LRx2 pics 018.jpg

LRx2 pics 019.jpg

LRx2 pics 017.jpg

thanks for those pic updates, they are looking great! What size pots do you use for your plants?

3 or 5 gal. I get them mixed up all the time. They were so close in size when I compared them,? I believe I just went with the three.:) I'd say three minimum, for anybody.

Appreciate all the kind words guys:D

Zup, LOWRYDERGROWER775! Long live the Lowryder:D

Here's my favorite LRx1 :Din my box! I've got the pic goin' on now with better lighting! Also pre-manicured a lil before harvest in a week or so.:cool: Lookin' tasty and smellin' fruity this time:eek: !

LRx2 001.jpg

LRx2 002.jpg

LRx2 003.jpg

LRx2 004.jpg

LRx2 005.jpg

Nice, since you cant clone LR1 you just have to have a load of seeds?

Ten more days til harvest of the LRx1's:D By the way thanks for all the compliments about recent pics!

Yup all from seed. Timmay! TiMM, Timmay! Jimmay?

Thorn said:
Haha that just reminds me of South Park lol are you high? :D
I'm always high:D South Park is one of my favorites:D

Same here, im a towlie fan...

Timmy!!!!!!! tim tim , tim timmy!! Gobble? gob gobble?

:cool: Here's some recent pics of one of my LRx2's. It's alot bigger than I thought it was gonna be.:D I'm not complaining!

LRx2 006.jpg

LRx2 008.jpg

LRx2 007.jpg

LRx2 009.jpg

Latest posts

Back