Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kthugga said:
where did u get the lowryder seeds
I purchased the seeds via Internet. http://Dr.Chronic :D Nothing but success thru him and speedy. 4 days last time 7 days the two previous times. I'm more excited about the LRx2's I have still growing:shocked: Their size is much better than the LRx1's!IMO! Harvest on them is coming soon till then keep checking the thread out for the final harvesting stages of that 2nd LRx1.:D
p.s sampling my first LRx1 buds before jar cure and it has it's green and earthy taste just like I remember! Can't wait till totally cured!

I'm a lil upset. My first LRx1 of the harvest only came out to be 15g dried weight:( My second LRx1 is still hanging)It feels alot heavier but it's still a tad bit moist. But hey, it only took me two months and a couple weeks and I'm already smokin':D and drooling over my LRx2's. Watching and waiting. I might start a whole new thread on my LRx2 harvest! What do ya'll think? Theirs a few pictures in this thread a couple post's back of one my LRx2's. To me they're awesome. I think after this I'm gonna stick with LRx2. Or Any other Auto Flowering strain suggestions ya'll might have. I like variety:D Give me some ideas:D

Here's my LRx1 dried out trimmed up and going in the paper bag stage tonight!:D It has better thrichome production than the previous one I just harvested. Which is tasting better and better each day it's in the jar:joint4:

LRx1 pics 001.jpg

LRx1 pics 002.jpg

LRx1 pics 003.jpg

very very nice i hope you will take extra puff puff for me :)

Here's that second LRx1 I grew. It has more thrich's than the first one! Only 20g dried weight though.:fid: First one was only 15g's. I'm dissapointed. Last time I grew LRx1's I had a 15g, 30g, 52g! I think I'm just gonna stick with these LRx2's.:cool: I have a new thread on their harvest you shouldd check out to compare:eek:

LRx1 pics 004.jpg

LRx1 pics 005.jpg

LRx1 pics 006.jpg

Very nice nugs. I wish I were smoking on that instead of the crap I'm smoking on now! Nice work my friend. Make sure to take a :bong2: for me! Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Make sure to take a :bong2: for me! Take care and be safe.
I definetily will bro. Check the LRx2 I pulled tonight at 9 weeks old on my LRx2 Manicuring and harvest thread!:eek:

She's not dry yet. I don't like to weigh them wet, in fear of destroying or crushing trichomes. But thanks for the compliment:D

Hey wazzup ya'll! I am amazed at this LRx2 grow I've got goin' on. So much in-fact that I started it's own thread but I forgot to add a link to it from this thread:eek:! So here it goes:cool:

Here's the pics. I'm pissed! I just typed a whole page of crap on here with questions comments and everything but somehow management attachments wasn't working and in the midst of figuring out why, I lost my whole page. Look at the monster Lrx1 on left! Ive never grown one that big!Last two pics are pollinated LRx1. Finally seeds for free!
Can anybody with experience with seeds tell me when the best time to harvest seeds is? Same time as other plants are pulled? a week longer? Some seeds are actually popping out almost looking as though they will fall out, they're geenish grey in color. I did this without pollinating my other plants. There's a post showing the pollination method used. It's in this thread or my LRx2 harvest thread.

S6301304.JPG

S6301305.JPG

S6301307.JPG

S6301308.JPG

Here's those pictures I promised. As you can see one of my final Lrx1's in this grow has a huge main cola! Twice the size of the other plant even though they were planted at the same time and given same diet and light regimens! I guess I just was blessed:eek:! The smaller LRx1 has a purple tint to the outer exterior of it's leaves and buds. (coming up 2-nite) I usually only get that from my LRx2's! Must be a phenotype of the LR's. I tell you what, if you let it grow a lil longer like these they taste even better! I let these LRx1 go ten weeks,instead of the usual 8. Breeder's pack say's 8-10 weeks and so far for me, the longer I keep them growing, the stronger they get with a much more bountiful harvest, and fruity tasting buds! Maybe it's just my nutes and grow strategies. Anyone else get LR's that taste fruity? Then again I do also use a product called SugarDaddy. My local grow store gave me a free sample and it might be the reason for the sudden fruit taste in my LR's! Enjoy the pics! I'm back in here editing. These pic's weren't resized correctly or something. They look fuzzy. That's what you get when you take them with a six megapixel and try to resize them, I guess!

S6301358.JPG

S6301359.JPG

S6301360.JPG

S6301361.JPG

S6301362.JPG

S6301363.JPG

S6301364.JPG

S6301365.JPG

S6301367.JPG

S6301368.JPG

S6301369.JPG

i wish i could swear man those are so fat and juicy! Sorry i can't remember, what light are you using? Well done!

Check her out! :D That's a LRx1 grown to 10 weeks 2 days.:holysheep: It tinted purple and smells fruity like my LRx2's.:cool: It just must be the combination of how I grow and spectrum of light that reaches it with the bulb I use, or just a specific trait in LR's. I've never experienced this phenotype in the LRx1's though, just the LRx2's. Except this time. Which makes me scratch my head. Hmm?
The last pic is of her out of the soil and fan leaves chopped off. Not much more trimming to do, these calayx's are swollen to the outer edge of the buds. Very dense!:eek: What do ya'll think?:)
I've got one LRx1 left that might be some kind of record when it comes to her top cola. Yep, she's gotten fatter! She'll be getting pulled when more of her newly grown bud hairs change color. Anyway, back to this purple tinted beauty! Still can't believe how well this LRx1 turned out!

LRx1 Harvest 10 weeks 2 days 001.jpg

LRx1 Harvest 10 weeks 2 days 002.jpg

LRx1 Harvest 10 weeks 2 days 003.jpg

LRx1 Harvest 10 weeks 2 days 004.jpg

LRx1 Harvest 10 weeks 2 days 005.jpg

LRx1 Harvest 10 weeks 2 days 006.jpg

LRx1 Harvest 10 weeks 2 days 007.jpg

LRx1 Harvest 10 weeks 2 days 008.jpg

LRx1 Harvest 10 weeks 2 days 009.jpg

LRx1 Harvest 10 weeks 2 days 010.jpg

richy waz up, hey ive been watchin ur thread 4 sometime now & picked ur brain a couple of times. my question is what do u use 4 soil? type & mix ratio of ammendments if u would pleeeeeeeeease? thanks in advance. i know u probably posted b/4 but im pretty lazy.:hitchair:courious cause im nearing end of my 1st grow & already ordered chronic lr2 seeds & will start round 4th of july. ur pics & growing skills are mad!! oh yeah 1 last thing what size pots r u useing? im currently useing 3 gallon.

Latest posts

Back