Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy a bag from my local grow store. Black bag and in blueit's called Professional High Porosity Growing Medium.
65-75% by volume
Canadien Sphagnum Peat Moss
- Perlite
-Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone(ph adjustor)
-Wetting Agent
It doesn't have any nutes in it. If growing LR's you'll need to switch from your grow nutes to your flower nutes after about two weeks. So don't use a soil containing nutes, they usually give off their grow nutes for three months which is to long for LR's. Use Organic liquid Nutes I use Botanicare. Start with the grow nutes then switch to the flower nutes. Usually in about two to three weeks. I would also invest in some Liquid Karma also made by Botanicare. Sometimes they come in a three pack. Get you some Mycorrhizae for the roots to get huge. And invest in Sub Culture, it's Micro-Organisms in a Pack, it breaks down the organic nutrients, making it easier for your "now" huge roots to suck up!:D

I am in awe of you beautiful buds!:holysheep: :clap: :smoke1: :48: :joint4: :ccc: congrats my smokin friend!

Can you explain about what that Sugerdaddy product is that you mentioned in page 6?

It was given to me as a sample from my grow store. No nute's in it, so I wasn't afraid to use it during flowering. Nute lock or anything was out of the question. He told me it was for a fruitier tasting product, which I think he had previously overheard me talking with my girlfriend about that issue. But my first LRx2 which was fruitiest of all was harvested before he introduced me to it. So it's not all in the Sugar Daddy, but after a watering with it in the morn before work, when you come home 7 hrs later their was more stank to it than I could believe. Try it sometime. Here's some pics that will help

Sugar Daddy 001.jpg

Sugar Daddy 002.jpg

Sugar Daddy 003.jpg

Richy-B said:
It was given to me as a sample from my grow store. No nute's in it, so I wasn't afraid to use it during flowering. Nute lock or anything was out of the question. He told me it was for a fruitier tasting product, which I think he had previously overheard me talking with my girlfriend about that issue. But my first LRx2 which was fruitiest of all was harvested before he introduced me to it. So it's not all in the Sugar Daddy, but after a watering with it in the morn before work, "when you come home 7 hrs later their was more stank to it than I could believe." Try it sometime. Here's some pics that will help

LMAO, Thanks

do you recomend lsting all lowryders? How long do you lst them for? the 2 weeks of veg?

only if you used super thrive and looking at 4/5ft LR monsters.
like I had. (last grow)

But if aren't using hormone and regular nutes and getting normal little sized
LR's.. No (my current grow)

Would you recomend super thrive for beginners?

lol that must be like steroids for plants

What exactly is Super Thrive?
I did an LST with one of my first LRx1's. There's one I chose particularly because it happen to have more of a stretch than the others, therefore, making it easy to tye down. I only LST'd the main cola about 4in to the right(tyed) and let it finish by naturally growing back straight up but leaving the branch tyed down. But da**, the buds grew straight up while the stem grew sideways! It was crazy. They were a little to whispy for my liking.Seemed to fluffy too, for my liking. Guess what though. That happen to be my biggest yielder of the three LRx1's. 52 grams off of it. The other two yielded 30grams, aand 18 grams! Try it if you'd like. That's the only way to learn. Expirement!:D Have fun!:D

Super thrive is basically a B1 complex that provides a high number of plant vitamins and some growth hormones. I myself just use liquid seaweed/kelp extract

By the way Richy how do you find the sugar daddy? I use Advanced Nutrients Sweetleaf and I find that it really brings out the smell

I like it alot.:) After use it makes the buds oh so pungent with smell within hours.:cool: Taste is great too. I was just recently able to smoke some of my buds grown with it. (just got done curing) It has a certain thickness about it when exhaled. My favorite thing about it is the Tootie-fruity smell! :D So far ;) So Good :cool:
I use nuteless soil, I use Liquid Botanicare Nutes to feed my babies, Mycorrhizae in soil for bigger root growth, and Sub Culture's pack of powdered living micro-organisms(add to water), which break down organic nutes easier and faster enabling those "now" big roots to drink it up easier and faster!:D

wow, man. just wow! you know how i feel about LR but you may have made a believer out of this old gal with these two threads :) thank you for sharing with us and giving me a second thoughts about 'never growing them again' :D

please smoke a bowl for me *sighs and goes back to scraping old resin off her pieces* lol :p

That's all I want to do! If I can just reach one person at a time, I feel I've done my job. At least explaining and exploring the possibilities of the LR! I knew it would take a while to get some die hard fans to change their way of doing things or to get them from their old habits but at least give it all you got before you condem them.
Thanks alot for your post! It really touched me!

i wouldn't say saved yet,lol, BUT i will give them another good try :D

i just wish they didn't cost so dang much,but hey the price you pay and all that :)

Here's some pics of the main cola from my 10week 2day old LRx1 plant.:D She has already been hanging for 5 days now.:cool: Her and the rest of her buds will be brown bagging it for a couple more days right after these pictures. Then on to jarring, afterwards I can give a weight and smoke report! She's even got purp tint to her.:holysheep: Only thought I could get that from a LRx2. I was wrong. Smells fruity and everything!:eek: Think I've mentioned this once before. If so, sorry I'm just excited! Has to be my greenthumb.? Well the combination of my grow techniques, nutes, lights, and such. Remember, I've got one more LRx1 at 11 weeks and she's a monster, always has been. She's coming up 2morrow! 4 real this time:D
What Ya'll Think?

10week2day LRx1 Manicured Harvest pics 004.jpg

10week2day LRx1 Manicured Harvest pics 002.jpg

10week2day LRx1 Manicured Harvest pics 003.jpg

10week2day LRx1 Manicured Harvest pics 005.jpg

Those are some beautiful buds my friend. Truly great work. Definitely make a smoke and strain report and post it in the appropraite forum. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Those are some beautiful buds my friend. Truly great work. Definitely make a smoke and strain report and post it in the appropraite forum. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.
Is their another place to put that info, than my thread?

Man you have some great harvest under your belt... Keep on producing that killa and keeping us posted on progress.. One ? though.. why do u brown bag them after drying why not straight into the jars for curing?... Thanks..

Latest posts

Back