Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH MY!!! Those are truly some beautiful plants Richy , it's a work of art ya got there :D ...amazing man , i love it! I love the colors you have goin' , how purdy :) ...and about the purp secret, does low temp. have anything to do with it , eh??? :D i think i remember when you figured it out, i'll start searchin the threads :D ...great lookin grow tho , Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

Richy-B said:
That's a great female ratio!:eek: Good job!:cool: Depends on the light placement. If you put your lights up too high, the plants will want to stretch to that light. But, I've had a plant grow up, that was directly under the bulb , bout 6in from top, and It grew to a massive size anyway. I had to move it of course, or I'd of burned the plant. The closer the light is to the top of the plant and the more light you give it, should stay bout that heighth, but like I was saying. You never know sometimes? Depends on the phenotype you produce.:D Hope this helps!

Your grow sounds awesome, do you have a thread started or a GJ?

LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER!
Nice new LR 1, thing is a complete monster. I bet you get insanely fried off that lol. I havent been able to make a journal yet because I don't have a dig camera yet. I am using clfs and i think i had them too close to the plants and it might have stunted verticle growth but they are very bushy :hubba:. Im hopen to get some HPS gowing before it over. I put the lights above them a few inches now and they seem to be growing taller now but i am hoping they will still grow alot taller before harvest. Have you noticed a certain week where they stop growing and focus on the buds or do they keep growing taller the whole way through? Thanks, ill try to borrow a camera so i can post some pics.

keep on growing that chronic, BTW are you planning on getting some other lowryder strain to grow or stickin with the origional 2?

jnyce1320 said:
Aye richy u still using sugar daddy or just bio-bloom?
Bio-bloom now! Sugar Daddy ain't bad though. That's what I started with.:) But Bio-Bloom is better.:cool:

reno911 said:
Nice new LR 1, thing is a complete monster. I bet you get insanely fried off that lol. I havent been able to make a journal yet because I don't have a dig camera yet. I am using clfs and i think i had them too close to the plants and it might have stunted verticle growth but they are very bushy :hubba:. Im hopen to get some HPS gowing before it over. I put the lights above them a few inches now and they seem to be growing taller now but i am hoping they will still grow alot taller before harvest. Have you noticed a certain week where they stop growing and focus on the buds or do they keep growing taller the whole way through? Thanks, ill try to borrow a camera so i can post some pics.

keep on growing that chronic, BTW are you planning on getting some other lowryder strain to grow or stickin with the origional 2?
If you want them taller raise the light more. And yes after about 4-5 weeks they stop growing tall and just bud.:D Or, the more darkness it get's the more it will stretch(grow tall), looking for light. I recommend 18/6, and to just keep your light higher above your plants if you want them to stretch.;)

Take a guess at which is the LRx1 and which is the LRx2:D
A LRx2 marker was placed in there to trick ya'll up :D

9-30-08 Update pics Which is which 001.jpg

9-30-08 Update pics Which is which 002.jpg

Ah...Well if i had to pick, i would say the one on the left is 1...right side is lr2...but i actually think both are LR2 ...but i noticed how you phrased, as if there is a lrx1, so i dunno :)...am i right about there being two??? :)

Hey Richie, i had a laugh at the last picture there where you have them hung up in the bathtub. A little symbolism there is it? :D :D

How tall are those plants in the pix you showed us?

My guess is that they're around 2 feet tall...

tn_toker420 said:
Ah...Well if i had to pick, i would say the one on the left is 1...right side is lr2...but i actually think both are LR2 ...but i noticed how you phrased, as if there is a lrx1, so i dunno :)...am i right about there being two??? :)
:) The LRx2 is the one on the left. Gotcha!:) That's one big a**, LRx1 to the right, huh!:holysheep:

cuy103 said:
How tall are those plants in the pix you showed us?

My guess is that they're around 2 feet tall...
You guessed right, 2ft! As long as your not adding the size of the pot it's in.:D

Nice looking harvest. Pretty PURPLE I got a lot going on need to get off my *** and do up a journal. I ordered a bunch of purple strains all fem seeds so I will be doing clones, Also got about 10 autos with pop corn buds doing fine.
What you got planed??

Sorry, I've been gone for so long.:eek: Graduating, moving, fixing the car, hiding shi* so my family coming from out of town, doesn't see it. Removal of two ingrown toe-nails, harvesting, all in the last two weeks! I've been a Busy F'n Bee. There's other shi* I didn't mention, but oh, well. This is my first day of piece in these last two weeks.:D
I'm loving this new house. Got a basement, and a garage now.:) Even got a garage door opener key. Livin' fancy now! Think I'm gonna go kick my feet up and go smoke some LRx2! I deserve it!:D
U do 2! Go Smoke some Buds. Everybody! We all deserve it! Smoke for all the hard work and things we, as stoners accomplish each year, smoke one for that reason, if you can't think of another. This is my life, and yours! Smoke for that reason, hell, just smoke for the fun of it!!!!!!:D

Latest posts

Back