Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrandDaddyToke said:
Nice looking harvest. Pretty PURPLE I got a lot going on need to get off my *** and do up a journal. I ordered a bunch of purple strains all fem seeds so I will be doing clones, Also got about 10 autos with pop corn buds doing fine.
What you got planed??
Nothing yet, but my usual LRx1 seed stock. Some LRx2's I'm gonna pollinate to have my own batch of those, then probably Auto AK47. Sorry, but I gotta go, I'm tired.:cool:

wow! Looks like you hit gold! haha great job man! maken me wanna smoke a bowl!!! hehe :p

Aye Richy i got my LR#2 and Auto AK-47 seeds yesterday. I was ganna pick up Pro-Mix soil yesterday but local shop ran out, I have to go across town today and get it. Question is why dont u re-use your soil? The big bag of Pro-Mix is $50...damn! How many bags did you use for your 3gallon setup?

Ok nvm i found a dealer which is right around the corner from me that sells it for $32. Dudes tryed to rip me off

jnyce1320 said:
Ok nvm i found a dealer which is right around the corner from me that sells it for $32. Dudes tryed to rip me off
I was gonna say,? Good thing you shopped around. Yeah, everybody is looking to rip you off one way or another, these days. I'm tired of that **! Good luck with your grow.
:D LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER!:D

richy watts up? havent been keepin up lately. noticed ur avatar & ur pup getting big.
jnyce1320 said:
i was going 2 say ur getting jacked, but $32 is not bad i can get for 27 where im @ its the bx.

Hope I can only grow mine as well as these have been grown.

wow just a ******* beautiful thing...i just sat here and read "both" of your journals...took me 2weeks!!!whew...!** and all i can say is damm! i am a def lowryder fan for good!!!!!! **** all that other **** people saying bout these...if u wanna get paid and quick...lowryders is the way to go...not to forget, have some some great **** to smoke period...man richie, u r an inspiration to all us newbies...i know this post is like 2 months late, but i had to leave my 2 cents...your grows are incredible man!! still obtaining all my supplies right now...this stuff costs$$...but it will pay for itself soon enough......i c there were no more post since oct..everything cool...i know u said u were gread and moving, just hollering @ ya bro....good damm jopb again...u taught me a lot.......

hey there those lowrider autos, are they cloneable or do have to grow from seed alvays.
:)

nahh, it doesn't make any sense to colne an auto flowering plant...u have to always just grow from seed...my advice, pollinate 1 female with 2 males,(or the stongest one) and thus, u will have your own seeds....:hubba: no cloning ness....:)

uptosumpn said:
pollinate 1 female with 2 males

I used to know a woman like that.

are they cloneable or do have to grow from seed

Auto's go into flower at 10 days, if you cut it to clone it, the clone section is in flower because it is full of flowering hormones, you cannot turn this off.

You have to grow all Auto's from seed only.

Aye Richy Im Still Wonderin How Frequent Did You Water Your Plants And About How Much Per Plant. In The Begigning Of My Grow I Watered Every Day About 1 Gallon For All 6 Plants In 3 Gallon Pots. Then I Got Affraid I Was Over Watering Because Of Stunted Growth So I Pushed It Back To Every 3-4 Days.

icegrower said:
hey there those lowrider autos, are they cloneable or do have to grow from seed alvays.
:)
No point in cloning LR's trust me!:)

jnyce1320 said:
Aye Richy Im Still Wonderin How Frequent Did You Water Your Plants And About How Much Per Plant. In The Begigning Of My Grow I Watered Every Day About 1 Gallon For All 6 Plants In 3 Gallon Pots. Then I Got Affraid I Was Over Watering Because Of Stunted Growth So I Pushed It Back To Every 3-4 Days.
My Threads should tell ya. Depends on pot size, weather, humidity conditions, and how big the plants gotten:)

bro just read through this whole dam* journal and you have one hell of a green thumb god has blessed you:D

now ima hit this :joint: peace bro

and good luck with whatever you got going on now (even tho u dont need it)

Latest posts

Back