Lowryder question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjf2612

Tree man
Reaction score
Could anyone please tell me wot lighting schedual is needed to grow lowryder 2 given that they autoflower,ie 24/0,18/6 or 12/12.
Thanks

Id suggest an 18/6 for the AF strain so it gives the plant some time to develope its roots too, they do that in the dark :aok: then after a few weeks or till you see alternating nodes switch to the 12/12 and flower away :bong2:

either 24/0 or 18/6 they are many arguements that it needs some darkness but it doesnt ive done both with none very few differences between the two you pick but never 12/12 for a af plant because it needs the light lol

Never? :eek: I figured since the light cycle on most flowering plants is 12/12 these would just start that way?

Should I set my timer up 6 more hours?

if anything id put it at 20/4 works best in my opinion and you should definately change your timer to something more you will shorten your yield by using 12/12

Doesn't changing light cycles in the middle of a grow encourage hermie growth? I've had a hermie before after moving light cycle back up, I thought only moving down was o.k.?

"When the phytochrome within the leaves of a plant receive a duration of light that would be considered "short day light" by that exact plant, then the antiflorigen is repressed and the florigen is increased, thus causing the plant to start flowering.

If the duration of light of correct spectrum and intensity is interrupted from a "short day", anywhere within the "dark cycle", it causes the plant to again start producing antiflorigen. The ratio between the florigen and antiflorigen is altered and flowering will decrease or stop.

This switch between ratios of florigen and antiflorigen is stressful to the plant and can cause a sexual reversal from female to male or male to female.

The result in this light hormonal stress is usually seen as Hermaphrodites. The entire plant doesn't change sex, only part of it. It will be the part of the plant that has the largest response to the florigen/antiflorigen ratio alteration" from Lights and flowering info.

i'm to stoned to really quote.:hubba:

the joint doctor advertises lr to be near hermie free so i dare ya lol turn it hermie if ya can lol :p but umm do not top the plant too many times lol it doesnt like it

Seriously? I don't want to mess this grow up! Not but 2 more seeds left.

:holysheep: It's funny how I just noticed my Stewie doll is right next to my LR grow room.:eek: It reminds me of you and our passion for LR's!:D

S6300553.JPG

It's even crazier you changed your picture when I said something about it:eek: :holysheep:

hey bro is there a way i could purchase that stewie doll off of you by any chance eh?

Latest posts

Back