LST and Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight_toker

Reaction score
A question: I have been LSTing my plants. The plants themselves are all about a foot tall (but not standing upright, instead are bent at a practically 90 degree angle and have been for a month). The new shoots (I'll call those colas?) The new colas are about 4-6 inches tall. Am I supposed to wait until those start having alternating nodes? are 12 inches? or can I flower now? What's best practice? I feel like I get it, understand with plants which haven't been LSTed, but I'm confused about the flowering of LSTed pants.

if both plants have been lst'd and theyre about 12 inches you can go in to flower

midnight_toker said:
A question: I have been LSTing my plants. The plants themselves are all about a foot tall (but not standing upright, instead are bent at a practically 90 degree angle and have been for a month). The new shoots (I'll call those colas?) The new colas are about 4-6 inches tall. Am I supposed to wait until those start having alternating nodes? are 12 inches? or can I flower now? What's best practice? I feel like I get it, understand with plants which haven't been LSTed, but I'm confused about the flowering of LSTed pants.

The longer you veg the more quantity and a difference in quality will be noticed...you can flower from germ if you want...as far as alternating nodes, if the plant has already alternated anywhere, its mature....just my .02 cents worth...:smoke1:

okay, I'm taking some clones tomorrow then and will go into 12/12.

To answer the question on how long they've been vegging- they are 8 weeks old, but had a stretchy, slow start because I didn't have the right lighting, but do now.

midnight_toker said:
okay, I'm taking some clones tomorrow then and will go into 12/12.

To answer the question on how long they've been vegging- they are 8 weeks old, but had a stretchy, slow start because I didn't have the right lighting, but do now.

Then I would wait till the new growth is beefed up.

:yeahthat::goodposting:

Latest posts

Back