LST - Diary Of A Low Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you doing/have you done with her trimmings and shavings :p ? Bet even those are covered in THC!

Nice Budds PB...Please give weight/and how she cures..Congrats my friend

Hey everyone - update time on this grow. She's dried and cut off the stems into popcorn size. After removing all stems and unnecessary weight, the yield was 68 grams or 2.4 oz. Here's a pic, but it doesn't do those buds justice at all.

Not a bad yield using a 150 watt HPS with one plant grown to about 20 inches in height. Perfect for my personal needs. Thanks everyone for your input on this journal. See ya around for another fun grow.:)

PB

Budz.JPG

Thorn said:
What are you doing/have you done with her trimmings and shavings :p ? Bet even those are covered in THC!

Hey Thorn - all the fan leaves were tossed in the recycle soil bucket, and the trimmings were thrown in my hash pile. I like to make ISO hash and use it to top my smoke like icing on a cake.:p

once again, great grow brotha! May you be well rewarded (at least for a while) hehe :D

Pot Belly said:
Hey everyone - update time on this grow. She's dried and cut off the stems into popcorn size. After removing all stems and unnecessary weight, the yield was 68 grams or 2.4 oz. Here's a pic, but it doesn't do those buds justice at all.

Not a bad yield using a 150 watt HPS with one plant grown to about 20 inches in height. Perfect for my personal needs. Thanks everyone for your input on this journal. See ya around for another fun grow.:)

PB
hey P nice harvest for one plant bro :hubba: 68grams is great :woohoo: Well bro thanks for sharing the grow with us will be looking forward to more peace

Sticky_Budz said:
hey P nice harvest for one plant bro :hubba: 68grams is great :woohoo: Well bro thanks for sharing the grow with us will be looking forward to more peace

Thanks Sticky - Now I'm doing one under a 70 watter.:eek: She's already growing like a weed!:p

Thnks for stopping in.:48:

Very nice grow i enjoyed all the 6 pages and was very helpful. Will be looking forward to reading your other ones as well :).

Awesome job PB...thanks for shareing my friend....I bet she's SWEET huh?..thanks again

Latest posts

Back