LST Update: A Vote For Bush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadoed

peeking out
Reaction score
This is seven weeks into veg and just got flipped into 12/12. It's showing the menorah-shaped branches I've seen on other LSTs so I think I'm on the right track. All restraints are off at the moment to give her some room to move and reach for the light. She really seems to like the 400W HPS I have her under. All comments are welcomed and thanks for stopping by.:)

DSC01601_lo.jpg

Man you have yourself one healthy bush there my friend. Your doing a great job keep it up. ;)

Thanks for the kind words TBG. This plant has a twin who is doing as well as this one. The third plant in this grow is still recovering from a massive Ca overdose and is three weeks ahead. I don't expect her to produce nearly as much as the two healthy stragglers, but hopefully she'll do something. Stay tuned for the budshots! :D

shadoed said:
Thanks for the kind words TBG. This plant has a twin who is doing as well as this one. The third plant in this grow is still recovering from a massive Ca overdose and is three weeks ahead. I don't expect her to produce nearly as much as the two healthy stragglers, but hopefully she'll do something. Stay tuned for the budshots! :D
I'm always ready for some nice bud shots shadoed. ;)

Ya know what's kinda weird is that when I see these plants in real life they sort of look a jungle-y mess, with shoots and fan leaves etc all any which-way. But when photographed and viewed they almost look organized and neat, like it was actually planned that they look that way. Any other LST-ers notice something like this?

I definately agree with that one.

Latest posts

Back