Lurkers making it hard for members!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody wants to help the situation buy your supplies from Marijuana Passions sponsors. Just my $0.02

edit was you want changed to anybody wants

i can only tell you whats going on with me, I'm a new guest,who applied to this forum to learn the finer points,I'm tring to glean all this new technoligy, this computer's tougher than growin weed I'll tell you that!!! Anyway I'm a old stoner and figure that TV's let the cat out of the bag, Marijuana inc. etc, I been talking to a few people on here and its the economy,all of a sudden people are in jams and lookin for quick money, anyway I'm a Medical Grower with a permit for 15 plants and my wife has 15, I've put considerable money into my show and I just want it right, so I'm looking,and learning, I just thought it was always this crazy, anyway heres a link to reason for my lurking, of course the sequence is backwardshttp://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/14330 and as always my link dont work anyway

Thorn said:
I guess every site has its downfall, but I must say in my opinion TCVG that was a little harsh - its a technical problem, nothing to do with the quality of posts or posters on the forum, so if someone loves this forum and its attitude/feeling then they should go off somewhere else just because of a technical problem. Now yes we don't pay for the site, but I haven't found an MJ forum yet that you do pay for :rolleyes:

:yeahthat: I completely agree with that.

The server busy stuff is frusterating, but I am learning to deal with it. I just multi-task and have several windows open to other groups I am on for when I need to let this site work its issues out.

I am so darn addicted to this site. I dont mind a little inconvienence every now and again. ;)

Thanks thorn. I think the pic I had of a cop was making people suspicious.. <.< >.>

lol neo...i think it must have driven in that automatic stoner panic hehe

thanks mom :)

pcduck, how does buying our supplies from MP sponsers help? Just asking, not criticising :) Do you mean that if the sponsers get more money off us members then MP will attract more sponsers and hence get more income and be able to afford a bigger something-or-other that will help the site to run fluently.

I hope that made sense, I'm not sure it did lol...I'm not all that 'down' with the technical side of things, but do learn fast so explain it to me and i'll understand...i think hehe

Neo drives a geo said:
Wow. Someone vents and then senior members flame him because "It's free! If you don't like it you can go somewhere else." All becase he ranted about server issues? I hope I missed something.

you did neo. missed, that is. no one was flamed dude...bb...

I think neo means ganged up upon rather than flamed, and it does come across that way sometimes.

So did anyone have any other ideas, other than the sponsers thing?

Thorn said:

pcduck, how does buying our supplies from MP sponsers help? Just asking, not criticising :) Do you mean that if the sponsers get more money off us members then MP will attract more sponsers and hence get more income and be able to afford a bigger something-or-other that will help the site to run fluently.

I hope that made sense, I'm not sure it did lol...I'm not all that 'down' with the technical side of things, but do learn fast so explain it to me and i'll understand...i think hehe

It made perfect sense to me. That is what I was trying to say. Just mention you seen their add on MariP

Thorn said:
I think neo means ganged up upon rather than flamed, and it does come across that way sometimes.

i would,nt say ganged up on :rolleyes: just more like protective of MP:D

:holysheep:

I've had it with all the whining, cry-babies here in MP now...

I'm just gunna do my thing, and 'ta Hell with being social about it...

this isn't directed at any of my friends, and you know who u are... C YA, CRY-BABIES... IF YA CAN'T TAKE IT, DON'T OPEN YER MOUTH IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I'm outta here.... (if they had an icon of "flipping the bird", I'd be show'n it)

remember my F U thread (...before it got EDITED)?

btw... no need to ban me, cuz I ain't coming back.

I've gotten the busy server thingy too.
I just surf elsewhere for a while or logoff and come back later.
Works for me-Like one poster said:
"I have other things that are more worth stressing on."

Oh yeah speaking of stressing-well its another thread-lol

Gb

I personally had no intention of flaming or ganging up on anyone. I basically meant that there were worse things in life than a busy server. Don't forget to copy and paste that reply before pushing the "reply" button. I'm pretty stubborn, I just keep on retrying over and over again until i get the page I want. I usually manage to get there within a minute or two.

I get frustrated sometimes, but I just bang my head on the desk a bit until the server isn't so busy.

Damn CVG....have you ever heard of tact or good manners? Who peed in your Wheaties? :p

who cares what I think/say/do?

... I'm doing all these cry-babies a favour right now... I'm deleting all my threads/posts right now... and clearing up server space.

they don't have to listen to me "flame" anyone any more... TCVG is gone.

this'll be the last post to go....

CVG sorry to here that a couple comments about the sever was enough to push you over the edge man. You seem like a intelligent person a good farmer the forum will miss your opinions. I don't think the point of this thread was to chastise the server or MP. If there are technical problems how else will the techies know if we don't tell them. I am sorry If my comments offended anyone, MP, or the server.

MCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back