Made my choices for the promo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheKlonedRanger

Reaction score
I had to make a deal with the wife to not buy any more seeds...till she forgets I made the deal.

So here's what I'm picking up tomorrow:

Mosca Seeds Cinderella 99 BX-1
Gage Green Seeds Lemon Fuse
Gage Green Seeds Lemon Stomper
TGA Subcool Seeds Plush Berry

It took me a long time to narrow my choices down. But I really like these additions to my collection.

give her a drip of honey oil hidden in her cereal for 4 days.

she will forget

I'm really trying not to order anything since I am growing a couple new strains right now but you people will not stop talking about the promo already! Now I am going to have to go make some selections.

-SSF-

TheKlonedRanger what you mean picking up 2moz do you live near the shop or something? i did'nt know you could walk in and by over the counter

fruity's order is for outdoor this year plus i have had heavy duty fruity on my list for along time so i snapped this one up my order is all from Female Seeds and are
Purple Maroc
Maroc this one is only b/c the Purple Power is'nt in stock
Easy Sativa

Sorry about the confusion. By picking up, I just meant ordering online. I made a slight change up to my order. Plushberry was out of stock, so I replaced that with third Dimension and I added DNA Cataract kush.

hehe i have grown 3rd D outdoor it had a pine flavor and smell also quite strong sort of didnt know where to put my head or know what to do LOL
shame i only got abit from it (my fault)

fruity86 said:
hehe i have grown 3rd D outdoor it had a pine flavor and smell also quite strong sort of didnt know where to put my head or know what to do LOL
shame i only got abit from it (my fault)

That's what I'm talking about fruity. I wanna be so high I don't know what to do with myself. I've heard very good things about that 3rd D

Bena...that's gonna be the problem with all these fiya in seed. What to grow when. I've got some leprechaun genetics on the way that has first dibs in my room when it's free. I don't want to do more than 2 strains at a time. I'm still quite new and don't wanna take on too much. I've got 3 plants flowering now, but only 2 strains.

I'm thinking of running Redrock and probably a tahoe bean. Third up I'll be running that Cindy. That sounds like a good lineup to me.

Latest posts

Back