Mail order...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dman1234 said:
hey lefthand

we have the same laws here in Canada as UK Gurl talks about.

It is perfectly legal to order and posess MJ seeds in Canada, clones not so much, but seeds are legal.

ok.. thats good to know.. people plz cheack out hxxp://www.CannabisFacts.ca
and look for bill C-15 or C-26 and let me know what ya think of that.. also it would help me if i knew a few more fellow canadians...
nothing against the rest of yas lol....
LH

A Stony Point man accused of trafficking marijuana through the mail has been arrested a second time, authorities said.

Acting on a warrant, officers searched the Wayne Avenue home of Dennis Dillon, 65, on Wednesday. They reported finding three ounces of marijuana and more than $56,000. He was charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of marijuana.

Stony Point detectives discovered in November that Dillon was sending weekly FedEx packages to an address in Ohio, using a fake name and return address, police said.

He was charged then with selling marijuana. He pleaded guilty last month to a reduced charge of third-degree criminal possession of marijuana.

LINCOLN, Neb. — A Lincoln teenager has been sentenced to three years of probation for accepting a package containing more than 16 pounds of marijuana mailed to him from Texas.

Angel Guadalupe DeLeon was sentenced Tuesday in Lancaster County District Court. The 18-year-old had pleaded no contest to possessing more than a pound of marijuana.

District Judge Karen Flowers also ordered DeLeon to serve 70 days in jail over the next 10 months, which can be waived with good behavior.

A Nebraska State Patrol dog smelled the drugs during an inspection of a package at an Omaha post office. The package had been sent from McAllen, Texas.

DeLeon was arrested after a postal worker delivered the package to a Lincoln address in April and told police who accepted it.

A Graysville man is charged with drug trafficking after authorities say he repeatedly flew to California and mailed marijuana back to Alabama - addressed to himself.

Jefferson County sheriff's deputies, along with the U.S. Postal Inspectors, raided the home of Letelly Charles Holifield, 24, on Wednesday. Inside the house at Seventh Street S.E., they found 11.6 pounds of marijuana worth $22,000, digital scales, a 12- gauge shotgun, and assorted other drug paraphernalia.

Authorities seized the drugs and $5,700 in cash, as well as a 1997 Honda Civic and cell phones and cell phone accessories, said sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Randy Christian.

Christian said investigators found old airline tickets and packages at Holifield's home indicated he had done this several times.

"This time instead of delivering the package, the Postal Service delivered him to us and we delivered this smart guy right to jail," Christian said.

Holified is charged with trafficking marijuana. His bond is set at $300,000.

..Sure doesn't appear legal to me... now there's something to :rofl: about..
And if you take possession of the package .... you're guilty of receiving it.

You've not only committed a federal offense by possessing pot, you've committed another federal offense by distributing, and then another federal offense by using the mail to do it.
And if it crosses state lines, it's another offense.

Hick said:
..Sure doesn't appear legal to me... now there's something to :rofl: about..
And if you take possession of the package .... you're guilty of receiving it.

You've not only committed a federal offense by possessing pot, you've committed another federal offense by distributing, and then another federal offense by using the mail to do it.
And if it crosses state lines, it's another offense.

thats not funny.. well sux to be them.. im not disagreeing. but what if you actually didnt know about the package. like a roommate or it was just sent to the wrong house period.. then what..
hmmm
LH

then what..
Is it in your possession?.. Did 'you' take possession?.. You really think that cops care if they caught the "right" criminal? :eek:

possession IS possession... "I was holding it for a friend" has NEVER worked .. ;)

Hick said:
Is it in your possession?.. Did 'you' take possession?.. You really think that cops care if they caught the "right" criminal? :eek:

possession IS possession... "I was holding it for a friend" has NEVER worked .. ;)

oh i know that hick.. like i said i wasnt disagreeing with any of what was said. it was just a "what if" situation.. yeah its in your possetion but you actually dont know anything about it... your a clean cut guy... dont do drugs let alone hang out with people who do. and a package gets messed up in the mail and comes to you..
the what if situation.. thats all..
LH

They will figure it out whos it is. Its not like im ordering 16 pounds in the mail takes an idiot to do that. Couple seeds well....

the prisons are full up with "innocent" people..;), just ask 'em. :D

When I worked up North I had a fellow UPS driver who had to be transferred to another work center because there was a controlled delivery done on his route involving cocaine and drug dealers...they don't use us for the controlled delivery but the drug dealers after getting busted blamed my friend the driver...they said he must of ratted them out. In reality the suspect package was intercepted before it ever went on the truck for delivery and was tested, weighed, photographed and repackaged for the controlled delivery...my friend never saw the pkg...that did not stop the dealers from wanting him dead...

I have been following this thread since the begining and all I have to say is:smoke1:
Common sense should over ride ignorance...and we all know that:holysheep:

Back to being MP family, right???

BTW...Hick. The pictures of your Yellow Lab, Pheasants and Chukars(sp) was awesome. Does your Lab duck hunt with you as well? I have a Chocolate that loves the duck blind and has been known to scare up a few Bunnies and Partridge on his down time:cool2:

Let's keep things in perspective and keep it real...Peace out chicken phat!!!

Hamster Lewis said:
When I worked up North I had a fellow UPS driver who had to be transferred to another work center because there was a controlled delivery done on his route involving cocaine and drug dealers...they don't use us for the controlled delivery but the drug dealers after getting busted blamed my friend the driver...they said he must of ratted them out. In reality the suspect package was intercepted before it ever went on the truck for delivery and was tested, weighed, photographed and repackaged for the controlled delivery...my friend never saw the pkg...that did not stop the dealers from wanting him dead...

this is some neat info.. for sure.. most people have common sense yes but... there is always the he says she shays bull durm...

hey hampster how do they decice what a suspicous package is?? do they pay atention to them?? like wow this guy has bought 10 pagages of seeds in the past 3 months holly must be a huge op??
LH

LEFTHAND said:
thats not funny.. well sux to be them.. im not disagreeing. but what if you actually didnt know about the package. like a roommate or it was just sent to the wrong house period.. then what..
hmmm
LH
Then AFTER they arrest you and take you in to the cop shop, they will search your house. If they find that you seem to be "Joe Citizen" who doesn't even have any pipes or bongs in the house, no weed, no "crop" and the interrogation that you go through with one of the cops threatening you and your family shows that you really don't have any idea about it, and your telephone records don't show contact with known druggy numbers, then they will apologize and let you go back home.

That's how it happens in real life. The pigs are not your friend. They are not on the lookout for your happiness or welfare. They are in business to bust what they consider to be bad guys. Period.

If they pop a box full of weed for some reason, or like Hamster Lewis said, it your box is one of the THOUSANDS that get banged up or torn, they will open it to re-wrap the stuff in it. If that stuff is weed, you're at the mercy of the system at that point. They will put you under a microscope and look at you and your life. Like Hick said, prisons are full of people who claimed it "wasn't mine".

4u seemed to think for some reason that I am against sending things to people using the mail, UPS, FEDEX or whatever. I don't know how he invented that line of reasoning, as I never said anything even vaguely about being against it, but I'm really not.

Had a friend NOT sent my Pre98 Bubba Kush clones to me via the mail, I wouldn't have just harvested my most recent crop. I'm ALL for it!!!!

My entire point was to let the group know that, (contrary to what 4U had posted), it IS illegal to receive anything that is illegal and sent using any delivery system in the USA. If they prove it's yours, or the evidence will stand up in court that shows it must be yours, they will put your butt in a prison if you're caught.

I hope this point has been taken and will be considered by anyone thinking of doing so, and prompt them to do so wisely.

1. Make the box innocent looking, but BULLET PROOF. Wrap at least three complete times and put the return address and delivery address on each of the three layers EXACTLY THE SAME. If the top one is torn, they will compare it to the next layer and if it's the same, they will just tape it and keep in on route.

2. Vacuum pack the weed two or even four times with coffee in the second, third and forth layers of vacuum packing. Then put it into a box full of other stuff like plastic bottles of seasonings that are "specialty" items, not available everywhere. This will make anyone looking at it thing you're sending a friend some cool cooking stuff. Chances are, if they do open it, they won't see anything but the obvious and wrap it back up to continue on it's way to you.

3. USE A FAKE RETURN ADDRESS

4. Buy yourself a second level mail box. Nothing is ever delivered to your house that way. If they catch you, it won't matter much, as they WILL get a search warrant for your house anyway, but it makes me feel better to have the box. I feel like I have a little control on the situation.

5. Try not to use delivery systems too much. Each time you do it, the odds of you becoming a victim of the system increases.

LEFTHAND said:
this is some neat info.. for sure.. most people have common sense yes but... there is always the he says she shays bull durm...

hey hampster how do they decice what a suspicous package is?? do they pay atention to them?? like wow this guy has bought 10 pagages of seeds in the past 3 months holly must be a huge op??
LH

I am not privy to any of that...by the time us drivers find out about stuff like that it's at the controlled delivery stage...They don't share with us the ins and outs of how they spot these pkgs..for obvious reasons...UPS has it's own inspectors that work together with local or state law enforcement...

LEFTHAND said:
ok.. thats good to know.. people plz cheack out hxxp://www.CannabisFacts.ca
and look for bill C-15 or C-26 and let me know what ya think of that.. also it would help me if i knew a few more fellow canadians...
nothing against the rest of yas lol....
LH

I dont know what to think about this, the info seems out of date, it states this could become law by April 2009, but it hasnt, so... did they drop it???
i need more info.

dman1234 said:
I dont know what to think about this, the info seems out of date, it states this could become law by April 2009, but it hasnt, so... did they drop it???
i need more info.

thats what i say..

Happy Cannadian Turkey Day Lefthand!

imho if you find a source within Canada the risk would be minimal. They need to start a CloneBay website, lol... Even with minimal risk it doesn't mean that you won't feel sick to your stomach while waiting but sending seeds or clones in domestic mail has very little risk of getting busted involved but if you do get busted... Ya know... I've never received any clones but I did send a few to a friend out west of a very special strain about 10 years ago and they came through the UPS 2 day with no problem. I had the clones in 16 oz plastic cups with tape over the top of the soil surface and the cups were suspended inside hard cardboard mail tubes using heavy duty rubber bands for 'shock absorbers' and then I put the chunk of mail tube in a cardboard box and away it went... to grow 2000 miles away, lol...

And you mentioned a strain that is 'clone only.' This doesn't mean that the plant didn't originate from a seed many clone generations ago it simply means that there are no seeds available for that strain anymore and the only way you can get it is to find a clone from someone who is growing it in their garden. I used to have a TGA strain called Danny Boy that I grew from seed many years ago and the only way I can get that strain back into my garden again is to find a clone... Someday...

Peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
Happy Cannadian Turkey Day Lefthand!

Same from me to all of you Canadians! If you are in one of the areas of your country that celebrate this holiday, I hope it's a great one for you!

I had to look it up:

On the Second Monday in October, Thanksgiving L'Action de grâce A day to give thanks for the things one has at the close of the harvest season.

Statutory holiday in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and Yukon.

A holiday in New Brunswick under the Days of Rest Act.

Not a statutory holiday in the eastern maritime provinces of Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island or in Newfoundland & Labrador.

Not a statutory holiday in the eastern maritime provinces of Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island or in Newfoundland & Labrador.

we dont consider them "canadians" shhhhhhhhh, do let em know though....
LH..
thanx stoney

StoneyBud said:
Same from me to all of you Canadians! If you are in one of the areas of your country that celebrate this holiday, I hope it's a great one for you!

I had to look it up:

On the Second Monday in October, Thanksgiving L'Action de grâce A day to give thanks for the things one has at the close of the harvest season.

Statutory holiday in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and Yukon.

A holiday in New Brunswick under the Days of Rest Act.

Is that true??????
its got to be a holiday in the maritmes doesnt it.
i mean its thanksgiving day, im sure the whole country is off.

any east coasters wanna chime in.

one would think so... we have a holiday called family day,, same thing ontario i do beleive doesnt celibrate it along with the maritimes... lol told yas there noot aprt of canada.. lol well atleast the frenchies and nufies shhhhhh.... :p :p :p :p :p ........
" let it be known to all that "I" do not hate frenchies... or newfies.."
LH

Latest posts

Back