Mail order...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
Hey everyone. im up in the big north.. they have a company that one can buy mail order clones?? what is ones out take on that... at your door step in 3-6 days..... it makes my stomach turn a lil just thinkin of it.....

for any other big northerners out there, let me know if ya have heard/used him hxxp://www.drclone.biz
may be rumour or fact but has anyone also heard anything about a new bill being passed on the account of "growing MJ"
thanx for your time
LH

LEFTHAND said:
Hey everyone. im up in the big north.. they have a company that one can buy mail order clones?? what is ones out take on that... at your door step in 3-6 days..... it makes my stomach turn a lil just thinkin of it.....

for any other big northerners out there, let me know if ya have heard/used him hxxp://www.drclone.biz
may be rumour or fact but has anyone also heard anything about a new bill being passed on the account of "growing MJ"
thanx for your time
LH

Hey Lefty! Two sets of law cover your question.

1. The laws in both the USA and Canada concerning using the mail to deliver marijuana.

2. The local laws in your area, concerning marijuana, where you actually receive the box they come in.

You can be prosecuted for performing a crime under either. Each lists their own sets of crimes pertaining to weed and each have their own punishments.

Do a "Google" on something like "Canada Mailing Marijuana" and browse the returns.

thanx stoney.. its a .. ship only in canada Company...

its hard to have MJ delivered to your door step.. makes me feel sick..
i thought you would want a clone only MJ plant .. isnt the origanl strain of OG a clone only "strain"
LH

i was just makin sure thats what you were interested in... something only clone available....

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
i was just makin sure thats what you were interested in... something only clone available....

the site/company was passed on by a medical friend..
never used them heard of them... but they also dont give much info out eithe you have to e-mail them for more info... :(
also cones are much easier to deal with then seeds... there fem clones and that cuts your time way back.... one would think... dunno..
LH

StoneyBud said:
Hey Lefty! Two sets of law cover your question.

1. The laws in both the USA and Canada concerning using the mail to deliver marijuana.

2. The local laws in your area, concerning marijuana, where you actually receive the box they come in.

You can be prosecuted for performing a crime under either. Each lists their own sets of crimes pertaining to weed and each have their own punishments.

Do a "Google" on something like "Canada Mailing Marijuana" and browse the returns.

:rofl:

YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CRAP BEING DELIVERED TO YOU THREW THE MAIL...NOT IN USA ANYWAY...:rolleyes:

Not sure if i would trust sending internationally...but Know of peeps that mail here in the usa..IMO..its your choice what ya want to buy and how ya want it delivered..and if ya Leagle Grower then all is good..take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl:

YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CRAP BEING DELIVERED TO YOU THREW THE MAIL...NOT IN USA ANYWAY...:rolleyes:

Not sure if i would trust sending internationally...but Know of peeps that mail here in the usa..IMO..its your choice what ya want to buy and how ya want it delivered..and if ya Leagle Grower then all is good..take care and be safe

im not a legal grower...:eek:
i wish i was... any canadians out there.. let me know if your legal or "under the table" lol and if anyone has any imput on the bill C-15 or as its known now bill C-26...
LH

4u2sm0ke said:
YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CRAP BEING DELIVERED TO YOU THREW THE MAIL...NOT IN USA ANYWAY...

You have no idea how wrong that is.

When the cops intercept a package with something illegal in it, they open it, document the hell out of it, close it back up exactly like it was and have an FBI agent deliver it to your door.

As soon as your hands touch the box, he arrests you for receiving illegal contraband. At that point, they can get a search warrant for your house, search it and use anything they find within the search parameters against you.

IF you are cleared as NOT being involved in the illegal act, then they'll release you.

That's how it happens. They take you and the person who sent it into custody if possible, and they will sweat you until MOST people will confess to having it mailed to them.

If you confess, then they can use the results of the search of your house, also, more than likely.

Another myth....having it delivered to a friends house...

How long will it take your friend to confess to your involvement after they arrest him/her?

i order seeds and it makes me nervous so there is no way im having clones sent to me....

65-70 bucks each it says.

so 6 feamales cost $420 + 30 shipping= $450
1 pack of 10 seeds might get me 6 girls and it can cost $70+15 shipping= $85

dman1234 said:
i order seeds and it makes me nervous so there is no way im having clones sent to me....

65-70 bucks each it says.

so 6 feamales cost $420 + 30 shipping= $450
1 pack of 10 seeds might get me 6 girls and it can cost $70+15 shipping= $85

i know... it made my stomach turn when i ordered my seeds... this was passed on info from a buddy who uses them.. i am just looking for "opinions" hes claiming your gettingthe better deal, you pay a lil more yes but the strain you order is the actual strain.. you pay 140 for 2 actual ww fems you have your money... you buy 10 reg seeds of ww and pay 100. and only have one actual ww seed in the lot you dont get your money... just goin on wrd dude but if you look at it like that or if that is true then yeah....
the new bill i just heard about makes me more nervous then anything... are they searching the lil ones out along with the big guys or is it a deturent??
LH

i havent heard about the new bill, im gonna look.

when i was lookin for seeds i was so excited, but the second i clicked and made the order final, my stomach hit the floor, but, knock on wood ,it has all worked out so far and ill be ok on the next order.

4u2sm0ke, I don't understand you're reply. Please use some text.

Edit: After reading your mean and spiteful PM to me, I now understand why it is that you simply don't understand.

I never said that someone couldn't get away with sending illegal items through the mail. In your PM to me, that is what you credit me as saying.

That's simply not true. I said that there is a law that makes it illegal to do so.

Back atcha: :rofl:

I am a UPS driver and what Stoney says is dead on... They will do a controlled delivery on you...now with that being said I think the likelihood of you getting popped for sending or receiving seeds or clones is remote unless the sender is being watched already or your address has been flagged for some reason...(like getting one to many customs notices at your addy) If Joe Public sent John Doe a cpl clones or seeds and the only two people who know about this arrangement are the two of them then you wld hve no problems unless the package is damaged and sent to the overgoods area for re-taping or re-packaging...then you are most likely in trouble unless the person doing the re-packaging is oblivious to what is in the box....

dman1234 said:
i havent heard about the new bill, im gonna look.

when i was lookin for seeds i was so excited, but the second i clicked and made the order final, my stomach hit the floor, but, knock on wood ,it has all worked out so far and ill be ok on the next order.

im not sure if it has passed or is up in the air.. theres good info about it at hxxp://www.CannabisFacts.ca

im just a lil op bledded into the comunity... so i think and hope.. "knocking on wood" so i figure if i dont attract heat, then i shouldnt have to worry.. unless there goin out searching.. (infared) fly overs..
LH

Hamster Lewis said:
I am a UPS driver and what Stoney says is dead on... They will do a controlled delivery on you...now with that being said I think the likelihood of you getting popped for sending or receiving seeds or clones is remote unless the sender is being watched already or your address has been flagged for some reason...(like getting one to many customs notices at your addy) If Joe Public sent John Doe a cpl clones or seeds and the only two people who know about this arrangement are the two of them then you wld hve no problems unless the package is damaged and sent to the overgoods area for re-taping or re-packaging...then you are most likely in trouble unless the person doing the re-packaging is oblivious to what is in the box....

Thanks for making it even more clear, Hamster Lewis. The misunderstanding started as 4u2sm0ke thinking I meant that someone couldn't get away with doing it. I don't know how he got that from what I said, but he made it clear in a PM to me that that is what he thinks I said.

What I did say is that it's illegal to receive items that are illegal to send through the mail. It's a felony. If they prove that you ordered it or conspired to have it delivered using the mail, then the law has been broken.

I certainly never said that people can't get away with doing it anyway. Of course they can. It happens thousands of times a day.

StoneyBud said:
4u2sm0ke, . I said that there is a law that makes it illegal to do so.

Back atcha: :rofl:

as is growing in most states..but ya dont discuragging peeps from growing where its illeagle are you? or letting them know what they do is illeagle..

and yes you make me :rofl:

it that the same though in canada.. like the "police coming to your door"
or do they just intercept it, throw it out. vs what you said stoney and re-wrap it and a cop show up... would that not be concidered intrapment...
LH

Hamster Lewis said:

Maybe as a ups worker or fedex....I have never used these ....PRIORITY mail...Allways..but im not shareing my ways in open..but will say I agre with you Hampster on only two people knowing whats going on...and the recipent of said stuff is not in any kind of law troubles..

LeftHand...Good luck to you... be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
as is growing in most states..but ya dont discuragging peeps from growing where its illeagle are you? or letting them know what they do is illeagle..

and yes you make me :rofl:

I've not discouraged anyone from doing so now, or ever. What I've done is point out that it's a felony in the USA.

That was because you had just posted, and I'll quote you directly:

"YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CRAP BEING DELIVERED TO YOU THREW THE MAIL...NOT IN USA ANYWAY..."

What you said is totally wrong. It leads everyone on the group into thinking that there is no law against receiving illegal items through the mail. In saying that to the group, it might have been taken as fact, when it's actually totally wrong.

It's not as you said, it's a felony of you get caught.

Of course it's illegal to grow in quite a few places. That has nothing to do with this.

I've attempted to let the group be aware that what you posted as a fact, is actually, totally incorrect. As long as they're aware of what they are doing, and accept the fact that it's illegal, then the risk, like growing, is theirs.

You should drop the spite, man. It'll do nothing but wear you down.

Latest posts

Back