main branch partly snapped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OregonGrownBud

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Nooo!! The main branch on the my LA snapped last night :hairpull:. I supported it so the break is toutching. Its still partly attached. So my question, should it be fine. Lights been on for almost 3 hours now and leaves still look healthy

Electrical tape OGB - tape her up so pathogens won't invade. You'll be okay and she'll heal up :)

jmansweed said:
Electrical tape OGB - tape her up so pathogens won't invade. You'll be okay and she'll heal up :)

Thank you for the quick reply jman. ill do that. hope she turns out ok:watchplant:

Does it matter that they are 26 days into budding?

no it dont matter....I like to use surgical tape as this allows the wound to mend...what you will see is a "knuckle" like form where the bend is..she may slow down for a few days as she recovers but should be back to Banging buds soon...

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
no it dont matter....I like to use surgical tape as this allows the wound to mend...what you will see is a "knuckle" like form where the bend is..she may slow down for a few days as she recovers but should be back to Banging buds soon...

take care and be safe

:yeahthat:

OGB ,
I had a similiar problem a few years ago . I found that use 3 small twigs offered useful strength as a splint it also would be taped with any tape available and when removed form the stem the tape didnt cause any further damge to the plant because the splints were taped and holding the stem in place !

The Outcome was hopeless ....she passed away and will come back bigger and better with a mommy that luvs here proper ...Good luck .

Well its been a full 24 hours now, and she seems to be doing fine leaves still pearky. shes even turned her leaves towards the light.
This a quite the scare to wake up too. but your guys quick responses and info helped me.

It's amazing what plants can do.

Teflon tape is what i use so it can still expand if stem grows as well loli pop sticks to support branch on both sides

Latest posts

Back