Main stock broken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jag420

JAG420
Reaction score
Garden 06-27-2008 015.JPG

I have several plants in a green house. I was watering, and one of the plant's main stocks leaned and broke, did not seperate all the way. Question is can it repair itself? I put a splint on it to hold it together. I have another plant the same size and structure. Is there something I am doing wrong? It is the two closest plants.
Thanks

if it has any structure left it should repair itself. search supercropping for a trick to make them stronger...its a Trillions of atoms thread. unless your flowering.

Wassup Jag,
Hey quick note buddy, you might want to edit your photo because you can clearly see your home phone right on the trucks side window. You advertising where we can find you and your plants???????
Just thought i'd help out, Peace and Love!!
Roken.

yeah good call...Roken.also took a whle where is the link too?...jag...if you have some pipe cleaners wrap her up ..I had one split and i wraped a piece of rockwool around the wound and she flowered great.Good luck hope this helps..KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back