Makeshift Closet Model

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enlightening Cola

New Grower
Reaction score
This is the first model I have ever created. The closet space is 2.5' X 2.5' X 5.25'. I used the one-inch scale, 1"=1'. There are two 8 inch planters and one 5x5 square planter for a seedling. The only thing not to scale in this model is the rope that the light is hanging from. The very top of the model is the shelf in the closet.

Click to enlarge.
DSCN0178.JPG DSCN0181.JPG

That looks good. I would recommend that you get a 400wHPS in a cool tube to really produce some rock hard nuggets. :)

Thank you, I eventually want to put my grow area in a bigger space with a 1000W HID having both the MH and HPS Bulbs, but until then lol. That and finance has a big factor. I'm thinking about using a computer program to make models from now on, some kind of C.A.D. program. Right now my plants are under my friends 1000W HID w/MH Bulb. :)

Not sure I understand the reason for making the model?

That space is definitely too large for a 150W. A 150W is good for a space about 3 sq ft or 1.5 x 2. If you are using 2.5 x 2.5 you are going to need at least 2 150W, a 250W is pushing it, or a 400W would be great.

Yeah it definitely takes some cash to get going if you want to have a bigger grow. Just don't cut yourself short on the little one though or you will be having to go back in and redoo it while the plants are in flower, and reconfiguring while in motion sucks(I know from experience). You will definitely need some decent ventilation that is set up properly to get good growth and not suffer losses to heat buildup(a box fan at the door blowing in will not do what is needed) :)

Latest posts

Back