Male/Female seeds fron seedbanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

movintarget

Reaction score
Good day,
I was wondering what is the average of female vs male seeds from a seedbank. When and if your shipment of seeds arrive and you start your grow and end up with all males what to do next trash them? Those White Widows sure look yummy and am tempted tp order, but that nagging question still is in my head. What happens if you end up with mostly males?

Thanks....movintarget

Well i would say 50/50. This is why you clone. If you get one healthy female you can clone her forever. ;)

Thanks for the reply, Yeah i was looking at the White Widow and they sure look like a great strain. I just hope that an order makes it's way all the way to Texas. Thanks again for your reply....

movintarget said:
Thanks for the reply, Yeah i was looking at the White Widow and they sure look like a great strain. I just hope that an order makes it's way all the way to Texas. Thanks again for your reply....
Well ours made it all the way to the east coast so i'm sure you will have good luck. ;)

Latest posts

Back