Man calls cops but leaves pot pipe in plain sight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
homegrown998 said:
The whole world is like prison, until the drug war ends.

No the World Isn't a Prison my friend, until the drug war end which will Never happen as long as we have fresh kiddie coming along and trying those Harmful Drugs..
So we as Older Greneration Need to keep Push the say NO to DRUGS stuff while pushing to Legalize Marijuana for medical use..

So...the police in this country are sworn to "protect and serve"...can anyone tell me how the police did either when this man called them for help? The police are not necessary, they are tools of state oppression who's sole interest is to add to the 2 million+ people in the U.S. prison system. They "protect and serve" not us, but a corrupt government system that we never approved or are involved in, in any way. In short, f^*k the police.

Alistair Young said:
The first thing I would think about before calling the cops is whether or not I really want them in my house or not.

My thoughts exactly.

EXACTLY.

Lol. People complaining that they hate cops. Those guys are just doing their jobs. I bet if some criminal killed one of your family members, you wouldn't hate the police for doing their job then, would you? Just remember that these guys are just doing their jobs. Dont get it twisted, I hate getting pinched by the cops also but I understand what they do. There are bad people out there that deserve to be locked up or worse so think about what you say before you say it. Did you know that a good percentage of cops come straight from the military? Do you hate the military for what they do? You can't hate them for doing what they swore to do, can you? Also, marijuana is illegal. I strongly believe that it should be legalized but until that day, you are GOING to get into legal trouble for posessing, growing, or distributing mj. Don't be stupid and you will be just fine. Don't hate the cops for doing their job. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Lol. People complaining that they hate cops. Those guys are just doing their jobs. I bet if some criminal killed one of your family members, you wouldn't hate the police for doing their job then, would you?

lol if thats the case, why dont we all give the police everything they want. Just hand it over do u do that ?

some people just shouldn't be criminals there just to damn dumb! it ain't the cops fault, it's the stupidity of the people who would call the cops, knowing they are comming and leave everything out in the open in plain site , believe it or not they need to get caught . if your that brain dead. you should not commit a crime period I don't feel a bit sorry for him

VaNdLe said:
lol if thats the case, why dont we all give the police everything they want. Just hand it over do u do that ?

No I don't do that but I'm not a complete idiot like that guy was. He deserves all the punishment that he's going to receive for being a moron. I don't feel the LEAST bit sorry for him. Cops are just doing their job. If you call them to your house and you have stuff out that will get you into trouble, then you deserve to go to prison for being a stupid moron. I hope he enjoys prison. They should go ahead and sterilize him also. We don't need morons breeding.. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Australia just banded haveing growing lights, enless u have a good reason, what freedome are u talking about dude?

why is it that med people seam to think they are the only ones who sould have a god givin right to have a plant that is not altered in no way, an "gets u high"? i understand why cocain, herion, meth, exstay, an anyother **** thies kids are geting high on thies days needs to be controled. hell even alc. needs to be better controled. thies things are harmfull to the body, they have ben made by humen hands. MJ is not made by humen hands. all its needs is water an its growes!! so any med people that stick there noses up to us people that are not sick, there for do not have your little "card" that gives u some sence of its ok, i say u are the same as the people that want to keep it illeage.

smokybear said:
Lol. People complaining that they hate cops. Those guys are just doing their jobs. I bet if some criminal killed one of your family members, you wouldn't hate the police for doing their job then, would you? Just remember that these guys are just doing their jobs. Dont get it twisted, I hate getting pinched by the cops also but I understand what they do. There are bad people out there that deserve to be locked up or worse so think about what you say before you say it. Did you know that a good percentage of cops come straight from the military? Do you hate the military for what they do? You can't hate them for doing what they swore to do, can you? Also, marijuana is illegal. I strongly believe that it should be legalized but until that day, you are GOING to get into legal trouble for posessing, growing, or distributing mj. Don't be stupid and you will be just fine. Don't hate the cops for doing their job. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

I agree to a point.
BUT making a biggie over a small pipe, is Kind of i dunno.. GHEY.

I could see maybe making a biggie over a couple bricks.
Some cops are cool, Some arent. Doesnt matter what they
swore to do, There comesa point to where the line between
that, and their actual character merges and they have to
balance it out. Hey this guy has a small pipe for pot... IS
it a crackpipe? Naw, its all good lets move on down the road
here and bust some real **** instead of a guy with a pipe.

Unless the guy was being a douche, or whatnot.

The other week the cops were called for teh 30th time to where
My band practices, The cop came in and was cool as hell, Like
most of them that came there were, He even said he played
guitar and had all this nice gear etc etc.... I forgot about the
bong sitting on top of my 5150 head in plain view of his
direct line of sight.

Did he make a big **** out of it? No he talked for 15 minutes
and left on good terms. Thats showing good character.

If I would have had a crack pipe, or a brick sitting there, I could
see him saying "*** is that mang"....... Wouldnt blame him.

Wiseguy_Chef said:
Australia just banded haveing growing lights, enless u have a good reason, what freedome are u talking about dude?

in 1987 My state decriminalized the personal use of upto 3 ounces of cannabis

who cares about a couple of lights when u can still buy them elsewhere and the sun is also free

smokybear said:
No I don't do that but I'm not a complete idiot like that guy was. He deserves all the punishment that he's going to receive for being a moron. I don't feel the LEAST bit sorry for him. Cops are just doing their job. If you call them to your house and you have stuff out that will get you into trouble, then you deserve to go to prison for being a stupid moron. I hope he enjoys prison. They should go ahead and sterilize him also. We don't need morons breeding.. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

I agree, LEO has a job to do and I think if someone makes the choice to do something that is illegal, then that someone has the task, or job if you prefer, to avoid detection by LEO ;) kinda like it's LEO's job to catch You, and Your job to not be caught :hubba:

That being said, I also agree some folks arent cut out to be LEO but get the job somehow anyway AND as everyone who has been here on this forum for more than 5 seconds knows, some folks arent cut out to be growers, let alone users of MJ :rolleyes:

Now add to the mix the profit factor of the black market, the misguided aggression of either a money grubbing [commercial] grower, or an over zealous LEO and it's a recipe for disaster. Both cases are inevitable as Human Nature doesnt always foster inteligence, integrity nor grace, alas and those of us remaining are left with the collateral damages and resulting injustice
:confused2:

Wiseguy_Chef said:
why is it that med people seam to think they are the only ones who sould have a god givin right to have a plant that is not altered in no way, an "gets u high"? i understand why cocain, herion, meth, exstay, an anyother **** thies kids are geting high on thies days needs to be controled. hell even alc. needs to be better controled. thies things are harmfull to the body, they have ben made by humen hands. MJ is not made by humen hands. all its needs is water an its growes!! so any med people that stick there noses up to us people that are not sick, there for do not have your little "card" that gives u some sence of its ok, i say u are the same as the people that want to keep it illeage.

Because i say so :eek:

Drug cartels would have a field day with legal marijuana. Now of days i dont even trust whats on the streets if it aint my weed i dont smoke it :)

Also, I actually resent the idea the gov in general considers it appropriate to concern theirselves with my inner state of being :rant: I mean, how is it their business what I am thinking, feeling, being or what particular substance I have consumed :confused2: Insofaras public safety, I fully agree, if you are a menace, you must pay ;)

what substance you may have or not ingested is of little matter, the matter is your negligence and subsequent responsibility to make amends :hubba:

I suspect anyone who appreciates the value of the wonder weed a member of the preverbial choir and my preaching has fallen upon kindred eyes, inevitably blinded by a smoke of that distant fire :aok:

smokybear said:
Lol. People complaining that they hate cops. Those guys are just doing their jobs. I bet if some criminal killed one of your family members, you wouldn't hate the police for doing their job then, would you? Just remember that these guys are just doing their jobs. Don't get it twisted, I hate getting pinched by the cops also but I understand what they do. There are bad people out there that deserve to be locked up or worse so think about what you say before you say it. Did you know that a good percentage of cops come straight from the military? Do you hate the military for what they do? You can't hate them for doing what they swore to do, can you? Also, marijuana is illegal. I strongly believe that it should be legalized but until that day, you are GOING to get into legal trouble for posessing, growing, or distributing mj. Don't be stupid and you will be just fine. Don't hate the cops for doing their job. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

So, let me get this straight, it's ok to take someone's freedom away, ruin their life, or even murder them, as long as it's your job? The nazi's were just doing their jobs, so I don't think that argument holds up well my friend. Do you consider yourself a criminal for growing/using a medicinal herb? Have you ever met anyone who made the decision/choice, (for you) that marijuana should be illegal? Have you ever met anyone who gave them that authority? Did you ever give anyone authority over these decisions for you? If not, why would you care or respect these people's rules? Just because they threaten to punish you? If someone killed a family member I wouldn't want the police involved, they'd probably do nothing to help...so far that's been my experience. As for the military in the U.S., their original purpose was to commit mass genocide/ethnically cleanse the natives here, and not much has changed since...and gee, who could hate the military for killing innocent people for oil in our name? After all, they swore to? I know the commercials are so catchy and exciting because they don't show the limbs and body bags, but wake up.

Aren't we supposed to avoid getting political on this board?

The guy was a dumbarse! plain and simple. It wasnt the cops fault that he wasnt smart enough to pick his crap up. Yeah LEO sucks but its just a job. I know when I am at work I do mine!!

Latest posts

Back