Man calls cops but leaves pot pipe in plain sight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffin Afatty

Reaction score
SHEBOYGAN, Wis. – A 28-year-old man reporting a burglary faces drug charges after responding officers say they found a marijuana pipe in his bedroom. A criminal complaint filed Tuesday said officers saw the pipe in plain view in Justin Luecke's bedroom and found marijuana stems and seeds in the living room.
The complaint said officers later returned with a search warrant and found additional marijuana as well as a scale and marijuana packaging.
Luecke faces charges of felony marijuana possession and several misdemeanor counts. He could face up to 26 months behind bars, if convicted on all counts.
Online records for Luecke did not name an attorney, and there was no listed number for him.

leo love being advantage with potheads.. if any one try steal my stuff, I will steal their.. plain and simple... thou not shall steal... but leo steal our stash...

whos your friend? whos your foe? there you go..

That funny !!!
Depends on what they took, let it go, endless it was everything, then i would make sure all the Smoke in the house was put up and Nothing in Plain site..!!!!
Some people do the dumbest stuff...

Seen on cops one night that a guy called the cops and report a brake in, needless to say the cops showed up and this guy didn't shut the bedroom door and one of the cops notice his plants and he was busted..... Lost his stuff to Burglars and went to jail for Cultivation...

First of all when calling the cops and they come to investegate they "WILL SEARCH ALL ROOMS" and "Even closets", and the grounds, most of the time even the sheds outside..

If ur growing and U have a Brake in, Better let it GO or U Go to Jail with out tasting the grow..

Flyinghigh said:
That funny !!!
Depends on what they took, let it go, endless it was everything, then i would make sure all the Smoke in the house was put up and Nothing in Plain site..!!!!
Some people do the dumbest stuff...

Seen on cops one night that a guy called the cops and report a brake in, needless to say the cops showed up and this guy didn't shut the bedroom door and one of the cops notice his plants and he was busted..... Lost his stuff to Burglars and went to jail for Cultivation...

First of all when calling the cops and they come to investegate they "WILL SEARCH ALL ROOMS" and "Even closets", and the grounds, most of the time even the sheds outside..

If ur growing and U have a Brake in, Better let it GO or U Go to Jail with out tasting the grow..

I too saw a similar episode of cops. They were chasing this guy that bailed out of a stolen car. When the cops jumped a 6 foot fence into a guys back yard they were facing the guys plants. Needless to say they halted their chase of the violent car stealing felon and immediately went to pounding on the guys door. Once inside they found his indoor grow, cocaine, and a scale.

BuddyLuv said:
I too saw a similar episode of cops. They were chasing this guy that bailed out of a stolen car. When the cops jumped a 6 foot fence into a guys back yard they were facing the guys plants. Needless to say they halted their chase of the violent car stealing felon and immediately went to pounding on the guys door. Once inside they found his indoor grow, cocaine, and a scale.

Never know what might Luck into Ur space with Out Invite..
Had that from some guy a few months ago and the cops bought in there dogs to search the grounds and Thank God I didn't have any Growing at the time..

BuddyLuv said:
My dad had that same sign when I was a kid. He is about the only person I have met that I truly believe would shoot a trespasser again. His old motto was dead people don't sue.

:hubba: I take it 1 already made the mistake lol :)

I heard somewhere, a technique where 2 rapid shots to the chest, followed immediately by 1 to the head is standard practice in case a threat is wearing body armor :eek: soooo, it would seem to be common sense practice to continue to fire as long as there is a percieved threat, eh :hubba:

when are people gonna learn that cops are not here to help us, they help themselves and other cops. The whole world is like prison, until the drug war ends.

Puffin Afatty said:
I heard somewhere, a technique where 2 rapid shots to the chest, followed immediately by 1 to the head is standard practice in case a threat is wearing body armor :eek: soooo, it would seem to be common sense practice to continue to fire as long as there is a percieved threat, eh :hubba:
tripple tapped

No he never had to shoot anyone, I think most people believed the sign and my father's reputation.

...and preceived is a subjective matter that can not really be proven in court.

BuddyLuv said:
No he never had to shoot anyone, I think most people believed the sign and my father's reputation.

...and preceived is a subjective matter that can not really be proven in court.

;) Nice

Latest posts

Back