man i miss this place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
i cant smoke, (probation), and i cant grow, (stupid fl state). man i miss being a part of this place. theres not much for me to do on here since i am out of the circle for now. just wanted to let you all know i miss ya, and the times we had. maybe one day, maybe ill be back in the swing. :**:

Good to see you, come back and grow when you can...or just stop in.

wow, look at all the people.... wheres ozzy?, lol. ill come by and say hello here and there for sure. made many goog friends here. come febuary 12th its ganna be a smoke a thon. probation will be over. whoooha!

good to see you guys, and thanks for carring! Loola

Howdy,,I was Cowboydawg along time ago.

I was GeezerBudd-If you ask Ozzy, I got so high I forgot password-Hi loola-Feb isnt too far away!

:48:

ODF

What up Loola...glad you are laying low and getting this crap behind you. Stay safe and February will be here quick enough.

man it feels good to see all these familiar faces. i consider you all my family. ill be back, just dont forget me, lol.

feb 12th, smoke out party...my place, :icon_smile:

ozzy is fine..Im Hoping he will be back on by Feb as well..Glad your back....take care and be safe

:48:

Hey Loola, glad to hear you're doing well. Keep yer chin up, bud.

man, this is like standing on the sidelines with a broken leg watching everyone else play.

i wish i could move. having a family makes that difficult.

im still trying to get paper work filled for a lawsuit for the county that violated my constitutional rights when i got busted with the illegal search and seizure. I wont give up. finding an attorney was tough, and the one i got has one leg in and one leg out. well see what happens.

i heard the other day the the majority of people living on the us is for the legalization of mj. when is florida ganna get with the program?

Stop in for a min and the first thing is see.

Sup brother Bonehead:D

:p::48:

dude, its the ozzmiester. glad to see you man!

i just joined pufmm. google it. i gatta help this state!!!!!!

Loola I'm hopin that FL gets it legalized soon.... I've seen polls from St. Pete Times that 80% of the peoplehere support legalization. It's a shame FL is one of the strictest states there is on it. Yet it's a HUGE tourist state.. I wonder when the our elected officials will get their heads out of their rears and catch up with times.

Good Luck on the battle with them!

thanks TSBS. I am trying to contact them to get the ball rolling. I am very persistant, and will be writting a letter to legislators here very soon. will spell check of course, lol

Latest posts

Back