Man Kills Deer In His Pajama's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
Our own Hick in action?

From to-day's news:
BENTONVILLE, Ark. - For 40 exhausting minutes, Wayne Goldsberry battled a buck with his bare hands in his daughter's bedroom.
Goldsberry finally subdued the five-point whitetail deer that crashed through a bedroom window at his daughter's home Friday. When it was over, blood splattered the walls and the deer lay dead on the bedroom floor, its neck broken.

Goldsberry was at his daughter's home when he heard glass breaking. He went back to check on the noise and found the deer.
"I was standing about like this peeking around the corner when the deer came out of the bedroom," said Goldsberry. The deer ran down the hall and into the master bedroom — "jumping back and forth across the bed."

Goldsberry, about 6-feet-1 and 200 pounds, entered the bedroom to confront the deer and, after a brief struggle, emerged to tell his wife to call police. After returning to the bedroom, the fight continued. Goldsberry finally was able to grip the animal and twist its neck, killing it.

Goldsberry, sore from the struggle, dragged the dead animal out of the house.

"He got kicked several times. He was walking bowlegged for a while," Deputy Doug Gay said.

At this time of year, a buck that sees its reflection in a window often charges, believing it is fighting off a rival, Gay said.

Goldsberry had the deer butchered.
"He's in the freezer," the man said before walking to the kitchen and showing off pounds of freshly wrapped venison.

That's ******* amazing. I've never heard of someone taking down a buck like that. i wish i could meet that guy so i could shake his hand.

not me ganja'.." 40 exhausting minutes, Wayne Goldsberry battled a buck with his bare hands"

#1 I doubt that I could last 40 minutes.. :p
#2 I would most likely be "spackling" a few bullet holes in drywall today, as I keep home defense firearms accessable within like 4 seconds ;)

great story. Just goes to show, country living, not so un-like city dwellers, has it's dangers from unwanted intruders. In the city it's crackheads, gangs and burgalers, out here it's lions and tigers and bears.. :eek:

"In the city it's crackheads, gangs and burgalers, out here it's lions and tigers and bears.."
In my neck of the woods, we have roving gangs of lions and tigers on crack. That's why, solely for home defense, I keep a poster of Hulk Hogan on my wall and an exocet missle under my pillow.
I can bearly stand it.

:D OMG.."lions 'n tigers 'b bears..on crack"..tooo funny
only in.."Kaliforny" :p

damn i guess thats why the saying is "only in america" we aint go no animals here only stinkin birds and they aint even on crack they just birds lol

Latest posts

Back