Story Time :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinShaggy

Reaction score
Alright, feel free to post stories. Try to make sure these are stories that are intense situations. "Will I come out alive." "Am I about to do to jail FOREVER." ect...

I'll start of with a pretty recent story, some crazy stuff...

So I was living with some dudes, and had been talking to a couple girls on CouchSurfing, and they had stayed over once, and they wanted to chill again...

The whole night prior we did line after line of an RC related to MDMA, and very similar to Coc. And I was to the point of like mental overload. Delayed responses, my body and mind would lock/freeze up for 2-3 minutes at a time, and I was slower in general at moving, talking and everything.

But these girls wanted to chill, and I was starting to feel better, as I had done WAYY less MD during that day, than we had the night before. So I got in a car with him, and went to chill. We checked the mail on the way out, and had received a G of what the vendor said was "A Cannabinoid 4x stronger than JWH"...
(They gave us a specific name, but I don't want to share the name OR change my whole story to say "SWIM did ...")
On the way we stopped at the gas station and I threw up out the door...Bad sign...But my friend got me a gatorade, asked if I wanted to go home, and we continued on...
So we got to where the girls were, and they wanted us to hike up a hill (mountain in Tx terms) to go drink some liquor/smoke some weed with them. We did, and brought the "Cannabinoid" with us...

We all started drinking, and they pulled out some bud...I said "I have this stuff."
Showed it to them and told them what it was...
We loaded some on top of some bud, and started smoking and talking...
After a while we decided to go back to the car, and chilled in there for a while, smoked and drank some more...

After a couple hours of chillen in the car, not driving anywhere, fuckin around in a car... We decided to go home until another night.
By this time my mind had been completely cleared and I was no longer locking up or anything.

It was about 6am, and on the way home we hit RUSH HOUR, bumper to bumper morning traffic(near LA)...

My friends kept getting WAAAAAYYY to close to the cars in front of us, almost hitting them. We smoked some more of the Cannabinoid and continued through the traffic though.

Finally I said "Don't get so close to him, you're going to hit him."
But he just gave me a look that said "Whatever, I know how to drive."
Not 10 seconds later he hits the guy.
I start sayin, "Man you're fucked, this is the third time in 2 months ya'll did this, and you still don't have anything registered, OR a license or anything."
Then the guy in front of us got out of his car, and my friend looked at me, eyes huge, and FROZE.

The man came to the window, and tried talking to him, but he just looked at him like a deer in the headlights, and said not a single word. Just went blank, and froze.

I reached across him, and rolled his window down with the crank. And said "Hey I'm sorry..."
The guy cut me off and said, "There's no damage."
And I said "So just trade info?"
And he said "If you want?"
And I said "I'm good" and he went back to his car :)

So my friend was frozen and I tried to ask him "Can you drive"
No answer...
Just a blank stare...
Then he started to convulse.

His body just went stiff like a board, and his eyes rolled back in his head.
He shook violently, and I knew there was NO fuckin way he could drive...

So I started trying to move him to the passenger seat, but he fought me, must have thought someone was forcing the seizure on him, and thought fighting me would stop it all...

But finally I got him where his back half of his body was in the back seat, and his legs were only kinda in the driver seat, so I got in the driver seat, and took the car out of park, but it wouldn't work.

Over and over P, D, P, D, P, D. Nothing, it just wouldn't work...

Everyone around me is honking at this point (bumper to bumper traffic) And people are on there cell phones looking at me, and talking excitedly, I can only assume to police.

I finally turn the car off with the keys, then back on.
Then From P, to D and it FINALLY works.
And I finally get my friend into the passenger seat. Still convulsing and shaking, with his eyes rolled back...

I start to drive, and the guy in the car next to me is just REALLY close, on his phone, looking at me, talking like SUPER excited.
I get scared that he is calling the police and I mouth to the guy "He's having a seizure." and point at my friend. While doing this I ran into the car in front of me. Which at this time is a whole new car, and guy different from last time...

So the guy pulls up next to me, while we're still driving and rolls down his window, and is like violently yelling "Pull over"
I try to tell him, "He is having a seizure."
But he yells "Whatever" and tells me to pull over again.

So I pull over, and he sits in his car for a good minute. Finally I signal to him, "come on" and yelled "He is HAVING A SEIZURE".

He walks to the back of his car to check for damage, and finally comes over to the passenger window.
By this time my friends is the same as described before but is NOW throwing up all over his own chest.

So the guys is like "Oh"
And I'm like "Yeah...I'm from Tx I don't know ANYTHING about this place, WHERE is the hospital."
He says "The next exit is a pretty major road, just drive down it and there should be a hospital up there."

So I take the exit feeling as if he is calling the police as I drive away...
THEN I see a sheriff parked at the top of the exit, but he wasn't there for me...

I feel as if I'm being set up, and decide against following that road and TOO try to find a safe gas station and ask about a hospital. So I take a left and kinda follow the highway from the said.

I keep putting my hand on my friends chest, to make sure he is breathing.
After a while he becomes conscious enough to respond by taking deep breathes to signal "Yes, I can breath" whenever I put my hand to ask "Are you breathing?".

Finally he begins to mumble something, and I tell him to "Hold that thought. Do we need to go to the hospital, or do you want to go home."
He has some hard to understand responses, but finally says clearly "Go home".

So I stayed off the highway so that IF anyone WAS calling the cops earlier, we didn't get fucked with.

So finally he begins to come to. And at a stoplight opens his door, and starts to get out of the car. I grabbed him and pulled him back in saying "What the Ef!!" (Later he said, he had thought he had murdered someone, and was going to run for it.:lol:)

Finally he asked a question...
"Who's car is this, and who are you?" he asked
I told him, "It's your brothers, and I'm your room mate I live with you guys."

Then I asked him"Do you know where you are?"
He said "No"
I said "Do you know what state?"
He said "No"
I told him where we were, city and everything.
Then he asked "Where were we last night?"
I told him "Drinking with ..."
He said "What just happened?"

I described it to him, and at the end he said...
"Wait, so what happened?"

And I told him again.
At the end he said
"I'm sorry if I asked you this already. But how did that happen?" Meaning he had forgotten the whole beginning, and probably most of the end.

Then when we got home, I finally described it to him again and it stuck....

In the morning he went to his sisters house, shaved his head, and became Christian (again).

AND, we found out that next day, that at the SAME EXACT TIME. His grandma had a seizure also.

I'm fixing the ************************************************'s

Edit:
Done

Finally someone showed me the rules...
But why the negative rep...
I meant that I was removing the *Astircs* from the post
That long line of
"***********************'s"
Isn't me cussing, it's me saying that I was editing my post for cuss words.
Sorry for ANY confusion :)
These *Astrics* have been intentional, and were not provided by the filter. I was simply trying to say the word *Astric* without typing the whole word out..
I'm sorry :)

:postpicsworthless:

:48:

These *Astrics* have been intentional, and were not provided by the filter. I was simply trying to say the word *Astric* without typing the whole word out..

wouldn't it been just as easy to type the word out? plus check the first post in this thread.

even the mods have asked you to refrain from swearing

Four examples of your rule violations in 1 post

After a couple hours of chillen in the car, not driving anywhere, swear word around in a car

I start sayin, "Man you're swear word,

and I knew there was NO swear word way he could drive...

So I stayed off the highway so that IF anyone WAS calling the cops earlier, we didn't get swear word with.

Plus it appears to me that you are talking about a drug other then mj, which is also against the rules.

4. The discussion of illegal drugs other than Marijuana is not allowed in any form whatever. This site is for the discussion of Marijuana. Other sites are available for other topics. If you wish to discuss other drugs, then please do so at another site.

pcduck said:
wouldn't it been just as easy to type the word out? plus check the first post in this thread.

even the mods have asked you to refrain from swearing

I'M NOT TRYING TO SWEAR.

I AM SAYING *ASTRICS*

NOT ATTEMPTING TO CUSS, OR HIDE CUSSING...

Just referring to the word *astrics*, please, everyone try to understand...

pcduck said:

Plus it appears to me that you are talking about a drug other then mj, which is also against the rules.

These AREN'T SWEAR WORDS...

THEY ARE *ASTRICS* THAT I WROTE...

EDIT:
Sorry, I think I misread, are these not from the *astrics* conversation?

pcduck said:

I had no idea there was cuss words.

I went through the whole thing, and changed EVERYTHING that turned into an astric...
I had no idea there were MORE cuss words, I just changed what I thought was there. I had no idea that some things made it through the filter...

Irish said:
:postpicsworthless:

:48:

Lol, there's no way I'm putting pictures of people I know, IN CRAZY SITUATIONS on a WEED WEBSITE with a STICKY thread called, "Police are pinging users of this site" LOL

Here's a couple stories that I was told once, by an old man (50-60) in east Texas His name was Danny

When he was younger, Danny's dad's job for some reason involved him talking to a bunch of people with strange animals, that they could no longer afford, or were no longer allowed to own...
So he would brings some animals home sometimes. He said they had had pet rabbits, deer, armadillo, but the funnest of all, and the type of animal he continued to love and raise when he got older was monkies

So he used to have a spider monkey, this was when he was like 20something, that would stand on his shoulder, with a chain around it's neck, that he held as a leash. He had long hair, and one day he was walking somewhere, and passed a construction site.
All the Mexicans at the construction site were fake flirting, and making fun of him for looking like a girl. But he ignored them...

But he had to walk past them later that day.
The Mexicans did the same thing again, except this time one of them came up to him as if he was going to try to fight him or something.
The dude got in his face, and he let go of the chain. The monkey jumped on the Mexican, bit him in the face, and jumped back on Danny's shoulder, as the Mexican ran away yelling...

Ok, monkey story #2

So Danny at another time in his life, had a monkey called a "Kinkajou" (May be spelled wrong) which is a nocturnal bear/monkey...
It has a Bear face, Monkey hand, a monkey tail, and a little bear body. It's up ALL night...
So this thing liked to wrestle right, it would wake him up in the middle of the night, and he said it was like having a little room mate that wanted to play all the time
But it would wake him up all the time lol

But one day, he came outside, and the neighbor came outside, because the neighbors dog was barking like crazy...
The dog was barking at the monkey, and the monkey was freaking out too.
The neighbor yelled "You better keep your monkey away from my dog" (A German Shepard)
And Danny said back, "You better keep your dog away from my monkey"
And they each took their animals inside...

Then one day, the monkey was in a tree...And these things don't eat meat, but they have natural predators, and they have to protect themselves. Now, what they have is like bear claws, on monkey hands...
So they go for the kill....

The monkey was hanging in a tree...
The dog, unsuspecting, walks under...

The monkey dropped down on the dogs back, ripped its throat out with its hands...
And walked away, maybe into the tree again...

And those are Danny's monkey stories

Another story from East Texas

It is important to know that the family had babies, one of which was walking around...With a potato in his mouth...
We were sitting in the kitchen smoking a joint...When my friends dad noticed the potato in the babies mouth LOL
So he yells to his girlfriend/wife "Honey, I thought we were outta taters!!"
She yells back, "We are!"
And his response is "Then why's he gotta tater in 'is mouth!!??"

Now read that out loud. Not just in your head

FinShaggy said:
I had no idea there was cuss words.

I went through the whole thing, and changed EVERYTHING that turned into an astric...
I had no idea there were MORE cuss words, I just changed what I thought was there. I had no idea that some things made it through the filter...

Please reread your very first post in this thread and read the rules again, here is the very first rule.

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

I had no idea there were MORE cuss words,

You wrote the story didn't you so how do you explain I had no idea.

Plus you did not change any of the cuss words that I used for examples

Dude how old are you anyways?

You are not long for here, by the way it looks

pcduck said:
Please reread your very first post in this thread and read the rules again, here is the very first rule.

You wrote the story didn't you so how do you explain I had no idea.

Plus you did not change any of the cuss words that I used for examples

I had no idea the cuss words that you used as examples were there, because I (Like I stated on a introduction thread that you replied to) the threads I posted today were old thoughts from another website that I post things on...
I'm sorry I didn't know it was there, and I didn't go back and change it, because I thought you did it while you quoted all of them.

pcduck said:
Dude how old are you anyways?

You are not long for here, by the way it looks

Whatever, I'm just sharing ideas with your community, I tried to share pictures of my grow, but my pictures are too big, so I couldn't.

I don't care "How long I am" for here LOL LOL LOL :D

I'm a member of like 4-5 other Forum websites, that aren't so ridiculous :D LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Well if we are ridiculous why don't you go back to those forums?

FinShaggy said:

Whatever, I'm just sharing ideas with your community, I tried to share pictures of my grow, but my pictures are too big, so I couldn't.

I don't care "How long I am" for here LOL LOL LOL :D

I'm a member of like 4-5 other Forum websites, that aren't so ridiculous :D LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Sorta' feels like a "Kinkajou" dropped on MP..:rofl:...
Just what "ideas" are you sharing, with monkey stories? "Guard monkeys" for our grows?.. And the initial post is a testimony to the ignorance of drunk/impaired driving??.. :aok:
There are posts/stickies with "step by step" easy to follow instructions on how to resize your pictures to fit our format. Even "Kinkajou" could figure it out :p ..Maybe more time reading and learning, and less time stirring the pot :)p) or criticizing our policies would be an "idea" to share.. :eek:
This is "OUR" house. While you are here, we ask that you be respectful, and abide by a few simple rules in order to make anyone and everyone feel comfortable here. If showing respect for others and our rules seems "ridiculous" o you, you probably don't belong here. We hold our members to a "higher" standard than the toolsheds you might be accustomed to.
THINK about it... would you walk into a store front that has a "NO SMOKING" sign posted on the door, with a lit cigar hanging out your face? Would you expect to be promptly removed? :confused2:
"Shoes and Shirts required"... stroll in in nothin' but your speedo?? :eek:

Im :stoned: as Hell

its friday and thatsb the only story Im telling:p

:ciao: Duck

FinShaggy said:
Finally someone showed me the rules...
But why the negative rep...
I meant that I was removing the *Astircs* from the post
That long line of
"***********************'s"
Isn't me cussing, it's me saying that I was editing my post for cuss words.
Sorry for ANY confusion :)
I'm sorry :)

I'm thinking the neg rep is as much for your style and word usage as your posts themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back