Mandala Speed Queen and a tester

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking very nice.:aok:

I take it you will be keeping the fast ones? Can I have that slow one?:D

Don't answer that of course...just a joke.:rolleyes:

Whatcha got lined up next....hmmm?:banana:

up next will be Romulan x Dragon's Breath(SourDieselv3 x Ak47)

also some bella donna x DB

Blueberry x WW x Bubbalicious

afghanica x DB

those will be my next grow.I will get up some shots of the buds after a good dry and cure.

In another 20 days or so I will get up some shots of the p1's that are still finishing up.

I won't be keeping up a grow thread so to say but will keep yall updated on em once they get goin.

see yall in a few days with some dried bud shots... It's going to take till next friday to dry enough to go into the jars.

I don't know if u folks have a strain report or grow report section but i will do a strain report if someone wants to throw me a link.....

Juicy fruit x Hawaiian

Mr.Wakenbake said:
up next will be Romulan x Dragon's Breath(SourDieselv3 x Ak47)

also some bella donna x DB

Blueberry x WW x Bubbalicious

afghanica x DB

those will be my next grow.I will get up some shots of the buds after a good dry and cure.

In another 20 days or so I will get up some shots of the p1's that are still finishing up.

I won't be keeping up a grow thread so to say but will keep yall updated on em once they get goin.

see yall in a few days with some dried bud shots... It's going to take till next friday to dry enough to go into the jars.

I don't know if u folks have a strain report or grow report section but i will do a strain report if someone wants to throw me a link.....

Juicy fruit x Hawaiian

Nice list. Sorry no organics section yet brother...not sure what the holdup is...I will try and light another fire in admin.:)

We do have a strain report section here:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36
Feel free to add your own.

Some peeps do their grow journals by strain...lately some have done them here in bud pics...whatever makes you happy bro.;)

Great grow man! I'm going to be starting my second grow soon. The first was a bit of a learning experience and I've done more research, assembled all of the right equipment, some good seeds, and I'm ready to give it a go again. I was wondering about wattage. I read that you used a 250w hps, is that the only light you used for all four plants? I was thinking that I'd only be able to flower two plants with the 250hps I just ordered. Was it enough light for your four ladies? How much yeild did you get?

thanks

Ataraxia

i got about 8 ounces from the first run of it. The second run i got 10 ounces from 5 plants. The plants averaged about 2 ounces per plant. It was amazing smoke.

dude, nice plants man, i cant wait for those other ones to get done that you listed for your next grow

keep it up man, and good luck my friend

peace,
stay high n smoke weed

Latest posts

Back