Mandala Strains ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
wandering if someone can tell me how Satori, 8mile and Mandala #1 will do outdoors at 37N ?

Are you thinking of these for next year? I don't grow outdoors, but my question would be the hours of daylight you get that far north in the summer and what your climate is. You are most likely going to need to carry them into October for them to finish.

Just popped some Satori beans for the first time... From all I have heard Satori is up there with the must haves. I don't grow outside but agree with THG. Little late now for your neck of the woods.

I have Mandala #1 outdoors at 43N. It's an extremely vigorous plant. Can't say yet whether it will finish on time.

THG, Yes , next yr. No doubt will be October here when they would be ready to chop.
As of right now ,we have about 12-13 hrs daylight. 1st frost date ranges from end of Sept - mid Oct. According to early or late fall.
i have seen it not frost until end of Oct, still really warm until mid-Nov, certain yrs.

What about Mandala indoors, especially Satori. Any experience ? i have a 4x4x7' high space.
Would i have any trouble on heighth with em ?
Thank you all.

rebel said:
What about Mandala indoors, especially Satori. Any experience ? i have a 4x4x7' high space.
Would i have any trouble on heighth with em ?
Thank you all.

From what I have read Satori doesn't get real tall. I believe it is a Sativa type high in an Indica type package. Jmo

Hamster Lewis said:
From what I have read Satori doesn't get real tall. I believe it is a Sativa type high in an Indica type package. Jmo

thats been my experience.

They can get tall if you don't top, fim etc..

Outdoors today. DSCF2060.JPG

Man Rosebud,,wish I could grow like that in my backyard. Very nice.
I have just got to have some of those Satori beans. I have heard THG talking about Satori for along time. And I love the Sativa type high.

WH, i wish you could too. I really do. You are always so supportive, thank you. Someday you will again.

Yeah,,right now we are taking care of our GrandDaughter. I loves her way to much to put her in a bad situation. I live in Texas,,,need I say more about why I aint growen.:D I have a very good Cali Connection that takes good care of us,, and so I smokes late at nite after Shes in bed or early with my Coffee before she gets up.:icon_smile:
Soon as I can grow again I am GONNA Grow Satori. I have never smoked any and I cant wait tills I can.

Lookin good Rose, i grew Satori, 8 mile high, and safari mix od some yrs ago.
I really loved the ease of which they grew, About 6-8 ft tall. My pals said they never smoked anything better.
Its just according if we have early or late frost in my area that makes me hesitate, and reason for askin about indoors.
cheers to all !! the Reb.

Another Question Rosebud - how long did u veg indoors and how tall did Satori get ? did u have to worry about height ? I want to grow as tall as possible , in a 7' high space.
GeeWhizz, i luv the up HIGH, no couchlock,sleepy for ole Reb !!

I usually veg too long. a couple of months. My light takes up a lot of space I think they were about 4 foot usually in veg. The one I shared the link to was indoors and that is how I like them. I top a lot for multiple colas.
Yes, i am without now and miss the smoke. Started three clones today of her.

Rosebud said:
I usually veg too long. a couple of months. My light takes up a lot of space I think they were about 4 foot usually in veg. The one I shared the link to was indoors and that is how I like them. I top a lot for multiple colas.
Yes, i am without now and miss the smoke. Started three clones today of her.

It takes a couple of months for Satori to show sex........ not to hard to keepem under 40 inches including a 3 gallon pot from seed.

I tried to order from Mandalas site and i cannot go to step 2. Its as though the page wont scroll down enough to go to next page. Help ??

Saltori is my all time favorite. Thanks THG!

Having now tried some Satori I can say, hot damn this strain rocks. And I am only at 7 weeks of flowering.

Latest posts

Back