Marijuana Bomboo Plant>>crazy<<

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYDRO333

BIG Things >>>POPPIN<<<
Reaction score
:eek: OK this is pretty cray but i heard this from one of the peps i now and he told me that he saw someone doing this and he said when the seed germanates you can twist the two roots together and plant it and when they break surface and end up growing like in a twirl together kinda like bomboo i guess pretty crazy but dont wanna try thus jus in cause it dosent work lol cause dont have seeds to spare. but iam not sure if u can do this with clones iam pretty sure you gotto do it with just the roots so they can start growing around eachother. So if any one is gunna try this keep me posted cause if it works iam goin to defintly do it.

when a seed cracks. Only one small tap root comes out.. If you touch it the seed will die or could die. it's best not to handle the taps.

I think you need to mark this one off the list man.Myth

I have no idea... It won't hurt to try. I have abused my plants just to see how much they can take. I've come to see that they have survived in the wild this long for a reason.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
when a seed cracks. Only one small tap root comes out.. If you touch it the seed will die or could die. it's best not to handle the taps.

I think you need to mark this one off the list man.Myth

Yea man u said dont touch the white root it could die thats not true man i touched,droped even cracked a lttle bit of the root and it managed to grow.

You cant try it Toker, like Wakeandbake said when a seed cracks only 1taproot comes out, how can he twist the 2 together when theres only 1, someones been telling you stories about this one mate..and whoever said this obviously has never grown weed either.

DLtoker said:
I have no idea... It won't hurt to try. I have abused my plants just to see how much they can take. I've come to see that they have survived in the wild this long for a reason.

Yea you are right it wont hurt to know but u never now wat they are capable of like u said in the quote in the last sentance.

You got to experiment to KNOW!

unix said:
You cant try it Toker, like Wakeandbake said when a seed cracks only 1taproot comes out, how can he twist the 2 together when theres only 1, someones been telling you stories about this one mate..and whoever said this obviously has never grown weed either.

ok lol u now when the seed breaks out the root right! then if u leave the seed in the papertowel or where ever u had it it still grows the white root get BIGGER when it about half or just little bigger of a inche then u twist the two and then u plant it!

I pictured two different plants growing and wrapping around together... I guess I have no idea what is going on here.:bolt:

ok i will explain it better you need two seeds when the both give roots big enough so u can twist them together then u plant them then they are SUPPOSTO grow upwords together in that twist form.

why would anyone want to do that..?
I mean is it going to increase yeild? Is it going to produce fatter buds, or more aeromatic buds? will it increase flavor?

These are the things you should be asking yourselves before you do anything to your plants. Touching the roots is a NO NO as you kill off the tiny microscopic feeder hairs that actually FEED the plant. The big ones are used for water. Twisting the roots and touching on them is an easy way to kill your plants.

Go for it man, so you are going to twist to roots together from 2 seeds. That sounds like an awesome idea..I can see some benefits. They can support eachother for stem strength. be more managebale in a small area.....BUT if they are lacking nutrients or water it may turn into an all out deathmatch

HYDRO333 said:
ok i will explain it better you need two seeds when the both give roots big enough so u can twist them together then u plant them then they are SUPPOSTO grow upwords together in that twist form.

Pure myth. It hasn't happened and isn't going to.

What you do to the roots in this manner isn't going to affect anything in the above ground growth.

Stoney Bud said:
Pure myth. It hasn't happened and isn't going to.

What you do to the roots in this manner isn't going to affect anything in the above ground growth.

Thats exactly what i was thinking. Even if you did twist the roots as soon as the plants grow above the soil I think they would just grow like two regular plants and not twist around each other. Thats just my thoughts. I dont understand why they would wrap around each other. Wouldnt they just grow straight up?

i never seen it before i just heard it so i really dont know. but its worth i try its only two seeds.

Well, if you guys don't try it, I will... soon. And, even if they don't twist around each other, I will train them to. Get two massive 15" long colas right next to one another that way ;)

YEA man go for i wish u luck and believe lol

DLtoker keep me posted!!!!!!
peace!!!!!!!

Help your self out and buy a set of tweezers...for after germination and go ahead and get you're soil ready a few days early and transplant.
Whats up with the "Bamboo" lol

hey i was thinking that could be possible it would be nice to see but there is one thing if that does grow like that what would u do if one of those seeds ended up being male? and now it is all twisted up together i dont know but would love to see what would happen peace

I think doing it with two clones from two different strains would be cool. 1 pot 2 strains intertwined. I don't buy the twisting the tap root to do it....that doesn't add up. It would have to be trained. IMO
but training two clones would be neat...take a cutting or two and not be totally sure of what your getting....each flower period a suprise maybe even three clones intertwined and left as donors.

Latest posts

Back