Marijuana Helicopter Patrols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiamondJim420

Reaction score
I have 8 strong young plants in veg, but can flower only 4 of them due to space limitations. Since I have 50 acres, I thought about moving the other 4 outside at various sites on my land. Until I read this:

hxxp://current.com/news-and-politics/89112545_tennessee-marijuana-growers-back-in-force.htm

The Tennessee helicopter marijuana patrols are plentiful and organized. The above article says that 400,000 outdoor plants have already been found and destroyed here this year.

And it made special mention that searchers are trained in spotting single plants.

:mad:

they dont see the plants as much as they see the trail leading to the plants or the area cleared out around the plant. As long as you grow 1 plant by it's self and dont make a heavy used trail you should be fine.

you should be fine.

I agree, BUT....you're there and we're not. Do what you think is best for you and stay safe beyond all else. I highly doubt they'd waste gas to land for one plant (or hover or whatever they do there, they tend to land here)...but again, the call is yours.

Remember, they do try to make their skills sound better than they are, make them sound scarier. They're hoping to scare many into not even growing.

Roddy said:
you should be fine.

I agree, BUT....you're there and we're not. Do what you think is best for you and stay safe beyond all else. I highly doubt they'd waste gas to land for one plant (or hover or whatever they do there, they tend to land here)...but again, the call is yours.

Remember, they do try to make their skills sound better than they are, make them sound scarier. They're hoping to scare many into not even growing.

I'm just too scared to do it. I've got a great job I would lose if I was busted for growing. I grow for only myself and my wife, and 3 harvests of 4 plants per year keeps us in plenty of hooch.

I'll just take clones from those remaining 4 plants and flower those later.

Always follow you instincts they very seldom lead you wrong

BTW, here they are...Serious Seeds AK-47 feminized...

001 (800x600).jpg

If nothing else go ahead and flower them out they will add a nice batch to your rainy day smoke jar

DiamondJim420 said:
I'm just too scared to do it. I've got a great job I would lose if I was busted for growing.

i think you just answered your problem...;)

That's their job to fly around looking .
It's our tax dollars that pay the gas.
Better to over estimate them then to under estimate them.

Diameed said:
That's their job to fly around looking .
It's our tax dollars that pay the gas.
Better to over estimate them then to under estimate them.[/quote

You got that right.

Latest posts

Back