marijuana inc. show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dirtysox

on the special that cnbc did, (marijuana inc.), they interviewed an outdoor grower in California (who had some monsters for plants in his backyard), he made mention of not knowing exactly how much his crops were going to be worth, and that it would be determined when it went to the market brokerage house. My question is for any commercial experienced people, lets say you have alot of weight to get rid of, were does it go, Im sure the guy who has over 10 lbs is not going to risk nor is it worth the time to sell grams, nor or they going to front a dealer that much weight, so were does it go, were or how does one get into the secret brokerage house. Its a shame that it isnt legal and there could be a legitmate market where one could go, and then the budget deficit could be worked on, with govt. taxes on smoke. I am in no way planning to be a commercial person nor do I want to be, my 400w set up and I are quite happy, Im just curious what happens to these big yields/ I dont expect an answer on this, as common sense tells me, its a private world

In my limited experience...Here in Cali a brokerage house could range from a "club" to some guy on craigs list/budtrader/ other similar sites who "don't produce but buy from those who do". As far as market determining price...you just-a-bout can't give outdoor away come october. I am also very happy with my 400 and this is through the grapevine info but atleast I bumped ya!

Yep, cant hardly give it away in October, but you really can give it away.

You can feel free to give it to me if you're having trouble "giving it away". ;)

Latest posts

Back