Marijuana Increases Brain Cell Growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they forgot that marijuana makes you forgetful!! Now, Where are my keys????:confused:

LoL, I don't think they mean while you are stoned, dream grower, LoL!

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL.... Still can't find my keys though...LOL,LOL,LOl

Hey I found your keys there right ( hey what is the dog barking about) oh yeah your keys are ummmmm hold on>shoot> umm Give me a while i'll remember!

DA (ummm) Oh yeah :)MILK MAN:)

What a Hoot, Man, I was crackin up... Believe it or not He is smiling. You can tell him to smile and he gets his face all screwed up. The more we laugh the harder he tries. what a riot he can be. It was dark in the room and not a very good pic and thats the way it turned out. He's a hell of a dog!

huh..the milk man was hot? lol,and ur keys,ever find them yet...now ur loosin me know..hahaha...send him over here..hehehe

anyways..i think that also..weed make you stupider,and tempearrly retarted,till you come back down to earth...it the whole point being temporaryly retarted!

Oh my god, i live in Newfoundland. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. This was written there. Crazy. But not so much.

Ugh. I hope my brain grows.

i think the text quoted in the 1st post of this thread are the words of a delusional advocate. its a real [crack]pipe dream..

If we're going to talk about the "Milk Man" I must mention this about the "Mail Man". This came from some friends in New Zealand.

One Monday morning a mailman is walking the neighbourhood on his usual route. As he approaches one of the homes he notices that both cars were in the driveway. His wonder was cut short by Bob, the homeowner, coming out with a load of empty beer and liquor bottles. "Wow Bob, looks like you guys had one hell of a party last night." the mailman comments. Bob in obvious pain replies, "Actually we had it Saturday night. This is the first I have felt like moving since 4:00 am Sunday morning. We had about fifteen couples from around the neighbourhood over for some weekend fun and it got a bit wild. Hell, we got so drunk around midnight that we started playing "WHO AM I?" The mailman thinks a moment and says, "How do you play that?" "Well all the guys go in the bedroom and we come out one at a time with a sheet covering us and only our "privates" showing through a hole in the sheet. Then the women try to guess who it is." The mailman laughs and says, "Damn, I'm sorry I missed that." "Probably a good thing you did," Bob responds. "Your name came up seven times...." :D

Everything causes cancer. If they would of left that part out I would be tempted to post that all over the place... in other news.... Ravishing 68... that was funny as hell.

Latest posts

Back