Marijuana Nation on NAT Geo channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duh! That's why. Sorry for the double post didn't see that someone had already started a thread for MJ Nation. Sorry mods!

:fly: Mal C :fly:

mal_crane said:
Duh! That's why. Sorry for the double post didn't see that someone had already started a thread for MJ Nation. Sorry mods!

:fly: Mal C :fly:

:ignore:...:ignore:....:hitchair:.....:rant:....:hairpull:

:rofl:....;) hee hee

ive looked for it and it aint on nat geo channel, here in the uk!... i was really looking forward to watching that ! im sad now.

i just checked and its on here....it just comes up as Explorer but if you check the info on it its on MJ

mine too,....it's on in about 45 min.... pre roll a few

i actually have ppl coming over to watch this **** tonight,good looks on the reminder as more should be encouraged to recognize the severity of the problem.

i saw another one on showtime earlier today that stated 75% of america is for the legalization of mmj if not full legalization.....HELLO!!!! in a true democracy, does'nt 75% of the people dictate law ????what going on here folks???? it seems our government is laughing in our faces and saying "ha! you stupid assholes,you think we're gonna listen to you ??".......there is something seriously wrong with that picture

what was the farmer doing with that stuff? he had something that was black kinda of reminded me of liquid tape bottle or PVC cement bottle with the brush. he was putting it on the plants like just blotting certain spots on the plant.

Now that the show is over i really wish she would of went into the myths and truths of marijuana. she really didn't dictate any of either. she just went with it.

yeah caught that as well,also like most of there shows they just argue the good and the bad...good being users and growers and bad being the government.some of the worthy information most ppl wont decipher is like the government controlling all studies(which is terrible of course) and that federal law overturns state law.and what i mean is the average person that needs to see that and take it for at least some more tolerance in our country wont.

looked like he was brush'in blackstrap straight onto the buds'???:confused: .
it was an ok documentary. i too wish they would have hit more on the myths', and truths of mj. at least they went a little into the medical uses of it. at the end, they ask ,"if you were given seeds, what would you do with them?" well, duh. "Overgrow the World Baby", thats what i'd say to 'em...bb...:D ...

Unfortunately, I also invited people over to watch this...we smoked the whole way through the hour. A point would come up that we though needed discussion, so we would discuss for several minutes and miss a big chunk of what was going on (I can pause things, but didn't think of it :eek: ). Fortunately, i also recorded it, so can watch it again. I will (wisely) reserve judgement until then :rolleyes: . My first (stoned) impression is good.

I haven't watched it yet...waiting on everyone's reviews.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Unfortunately, I also invited people over to watch this...we smoked the whole way through the hour. A point would come up that we though needed discussion, so we would discuss for several minutes and miss a big chunk of what was going on (I can pause things, but didn't think of it :eek: ). Fortunately, i also recorded it, so can watch it again. I will (wisely) reserve judgement until then :rolleyes: . My first (stoned) impression is good.
hahahaha unfortunately eh,yeah thats how it goes getting smoked and hangin with ppl watching **** like that or watching the universe on history,start arguing about government in one and about quantum fluxuations the other haha....but on another note the show was good only it could have implied more as everyone seems to be stating so far.

Latest posts

Back