Marijuana Passion Can't Pay The Rent!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7thG

Victimless Criminal
Reaction score
As you may already know, apparently MP is not bringing in enough revenue to pay the bills. Something like only 50$ out of the 250$ needed a month. With only one ad that sometimes disappears I'm not really surprised. Now we are being asked to make donations to keep the site from being closed. A couple of ideas have been proposed to increase revenue. I like the idea of writing product reviews on things we buy. Maybe we could have a section for that.

In any case, how do you guys feel about the money problems, and the fact we are being asked to pick up the bill?

How do you feel about the ideas to increase revenue?

Why do you think this happened?

Do you think theres any chance this website will get its act together?

I just sent a PM to site admins with this proposal:

Let's get 24 members (I'll be one) to contribute $125 each to keep the site open for the next year. That will give us all time to come up with a permanent solution to make the site self-sustaining.

Without this site, I'd still be sweating out illicit buys of junk bud full of seeds. Because of this site, I can now grow my own seedless stuff that sends me to the moon.

Do we really want to lose this site and go to RollItUp? I don't think so...

$250 is what is needed to keep the website going per month? there are 1269 active members. $1.00 per active person would run MP 5 months. $2.00, 10 months. If it takes $1.00 to get the amount of safe and friendly information. I'd buy that for a dollar

i hope this is resolved, to see all these posts and info go to waste... this site is and has been very beneficial financially in one way or another and the members and admins I hope resolve this :(

e/ yearly membership ? 12usd per member any thing. millions of ideas to keep it up and running or am i missing some thing after the last heat wave that blew thru?

Yeah I'm starting to worry I haven't heard anything. MP probably got enough donations to keep it going for a while so we should be good. LONG LIVE MARIJUANA PASSION!

Marp' says we have enough to fund us through the end of the year. He is working on the Amazon thing for an ongoing resource I believe.

Heya Hick... I need to trim 8 plants today... c-mon over!! I need a trim buddy :D

Hick said:
Marp' says we have enough to fund us through the end of the year. He is working on the Amazon thing for an ongoing resource I believe.

Awesome thanks for the update Hick!

Great to see a quik response ty hick & ofc Marp

But keep in mind that there are ways to self fund that we the users may be open to or even suggest. A section of the forum only for supporters.?

Hey Stoners Y'all see there no more Donation Button so chill. MarP is getting the house back in order. This ain't no different that when, Dad or Mom came home and said "I lost me job. til I find work thing are going to be tough", and you started doing odd jobs to play bills and eat. MarP need us kids help and we helped out, sometimes Pay It Forward is just paying it back

indeed.

i must admit i'm surprised the members managed to get it covered and the site remains..
maybe i shouldn't be; seeing marijuana forums like this one are what re-kindled my faith in humanity, by seeing there are good people still.
so kudos MP, once again you've amazed this cynic ;)
:)

ozzydiodude said:
Hey Stoners Y'all see there no more Donation Button so chill. MarP is getting the house back in order. This ain't no different that when, Dad or Mom came home and said "I lost me job. til I find work thing are going to be tough", and you started doing odd jobs to play bills and eat. MarP need us kids help and we helped out, sometimes Pay It Forward is just paying it back

This site is great, and will live on after us. Hopefully. Helping a new generation of MJ growers learn to grow.

If it wasn't for this site, I'd still be buying seed-filled junk and risking my freedom doing so.

I'm so grateful...

"ID BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!!! HAAAAr HAAAr HAAAAAAr!!!!!"

sorry monoxide I had to...I love robocop! Lol :) :D

trillions of atoms said:

$1.10 and we gotta deal...:)

trillions of atoms said:

:48:

ya after my last post i went looking for the donate tab dint see it. imo should be there year round its a legit donation.. any one with cents or dollars that comes thru here and learns i'm sure would donate - just make it a bigger ad then the sponsors :D

Latest posts

Back