Marijuana V.S. Salvia Divinorum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiTeFiRe

Lifes Good
Reaction score
I tried salvia for the first time the other day. After my trip was over the only thing I could think of is, "HOW THE HELL IS THIS STUFF LEGAL OVER MARIJUANA!!!!?". And if anyone smokes salvia divinorum they know what I'm talking about.

I had 15x concentrated extract. I smoked it and like 5 seconds after the first hit, I became extremely light headed. I took two more hits before I felt a sort of pulling/falling away sensation. Everything was blurry, and I looked at my cousin. His face was turning bright red, and funneling into a sort of bar twords me. Then red bars started appearing everywhere. I had no control whatsoever over by body for the first 5 minutes. It was insane and definetely felt a lot more dangerous than marijuana.

I also heard something about salvia possibly being banned. I still can't believe its legal.

sorry man, were not supposed to discus other "drugs" here.the salvia thing has already been tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back