Marijuana Vending Machines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love California, they should just legalize it already tho.

that would be so sweet if it was next to a pepsi vending machine. imagine if it gets stuck lol

Now that is flat out crazy and cool at the same time. :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Now that is flat out crazy and cool at the same time. :hubba:

That is my exact same reaction. :rofl:

I have some mixed feelings about stories like these. Why? What is the point, where does it lead?
Buying MJ from a vending machine guarded by armed Orcs, yeah, I guess I do find the whole concept offensive. Who is it helping?
I get concerned when I see a medical marijuana story combined with any elements of recreational use. Though I believe we do have the right to smoke, the recreational argument is a big part of what is inhibiting the medicinal one. It bothers me to see kind of "wink wink" comments made when medical use is discussed.
People can get Marinol in NY. It is quite effective. I don't see how an MD would endorse smoking the dried herb, when the capsules are available.
Anyway, I wish the arguments were separate and clear, but then, life doesn't generally work that way. We will legalize. It will happen. The plant has proven itself throughout history as waaaaay too valuable in too many ways, as medicine, as a fiber several times stronger than cotton, as an oil, as a rare dietary source of Omega-3 (seeds). So it may not come about of compassion, or sanity, but eventually the almighty $$$ will win the day. I think this vending machine is a foreshadowing of that and is why I find it disturbing as well as amusing.

Latest posts

Back