maryann from gilligans island busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viper

Reaction score
Dawn Wells has been popped for marijuana after a traffic stop. She's still adorable at age 69 and the bust definitely brings her some senior citizen street cred that rivals Martha Stewart. She says that the dope was not hers. Wells is now serving six months' unsupervised probation for the crime.

She was sentenced Feb. 29 to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving.

The guilty plea came as part of an agreement with prosecutors in which three misdemeanor counts - driving under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance - were dropped.
According to the sheriff's office report, Gutierrez pulled Wells over after noticing her swerve across the fog lines and center lines of State Highway 33 and repeatedly speed up and slow down.
"I exited my patrol vehicle and immediately was able to smell a strong odor of burning marijuana," Gutierrez wrote in his report. "As I approached the vehicle I noticed all four window (sic) of the vehicle were lowered and the female driver was not wearing a jacket."
When Gutierrez asked why he could smell marijuana, Wells reportedly told him that she'd just given a ride to three hitchhikers and had dropped them off when they began smoking something. When Gutierrez searched the car, he found three half-smoked joints in the ashtray and console, according to the report. A second search after Wells' arrest netted a fourth half-smoked joint and two small cases used to store marijuana, Gutierrez said.
After Wells failed a field sobriety test, she was handcuffed and taken to the sheriff's office.

I was Sooo hot for her when that show first came out! I think only two people that have ever worked in Hollywood didn't smoke weed, and no one remembers their names... :hubba: :D

Just look at those eyes....she's high as I am.

mary-ann.jpg

well gilligan was a huge pot smoker...the actor that is..did they ever smoke on the show? too bold for back then i guess..havent seen the reruns in years.

Mary Ann was hot in her day. I always wondered if they were high while they were filming it.

I loved that show.... I liked flipper too ! and Lassy..... remember ruf, ruf....ruf !
"what was that boy"? ruf, ruf "oh little Timmy's stuck on a cliff" !

They were all stoners I think !

That was probably some private 'Island Sweet Skunk.' I think it would be SO cool to get baked with Mary Ann! I'd "just sit right back and I'd hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip... that started from a tropic port aboard a tiny ship..." Me and Mary Ann would get baked ALL day long and she'd whip up some coconut creme pies.... ;)

She was always SO ga ga for the professor, Stoney Bud... Maybe THAT's why you have such a detailed, scientific approach to growing? You were influenced early on by the professor and how it got him the chicks! :p But then again all they had to choose from for single men was The Skipper and Gilligan... lol... Mr. Magoo had his hands full with Lovey...

I wonder if the professor ever gave Mary Ann any private tutoring? :eek:

Peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
She was always SO ga ga for the professor, Stoney Bud... Maybe THAT's why you have such a detailed, scientific approach to growing? You were influenced early on by the professor and how it got him the chicks! :p ...I wonder if the professor ever gave Mary Ann any private tutoring? :eek:

Hahahahahaa, yer crackin me up! I was almost 31 when that show aired for the first time in September of 64. The Professor was my favorite male character on the show! The dude knew everything! My favorite was his batteries made in coconut shells for running the radio! Remember that one?

But when Mary Ann came on screen, I held my breath. The women was truly a sight to behold. I would have crawled through a mile of broken glass just to....hehe :hubba: :eek:

man stone wish I could hook you up with my grahms..she is awesome. however once papa died she said no more men..kept wearing her ring to keep them off her...lol

I have smoked with Bob. And it was a few years ago when Dawn and Bob got caught mailing MJ to each other Dawn send to Bob.

2Dog said:
man stone wish I could hook you up with my grahms..she is awesome. however once papa died she said no more men..kept wearing her ring to keep them off her...lol
Aren't you just the little match-maker! hehe ;) :rolleyes:

I understand her thinking completely. After the loss of my wife, no other women could ever compare or truly make me happy. Besides, I've grown accustomed to living alone. I think I would make someone else crazy!

I have read that tim burton and helena carter live in homes side by side with their two kids...keeps them happy and sane I guess lol. doesnt sound too bad....

chris1974 said:
I loved that show.... I liked flipper too ! and Lassy..... remember ruf, ruf....ruf !
"what was that boy"? ruf, ruf "oh little Timmy's stuck on a cliff" !

They were all stoners I think !
Huh?.. you just don't understand 'dog' well.. "ruf,ruf".. is "Timmy's fell in a well".. not "stuck on a cliff" fer krise sakes... :p

Let's not forget Flash Gordon! Long live Ming the Merciless, evil ruler of Mongol!

Hick said:
Huh?.. you just don't understand 'dog' well.. "ruf,ruf".. is "Timmy's fell in a well".. not "stuck on a cliff" fer krise sakes... :p

I knew it was somethin like that Hick.... guess I need to brush up on my dog lingo.. lol

StoneyBud said:
Hahahahahaa, yer crackin me up! I was almost 31 when that show aired for the first time in September of 64. :eek:

:holysheep: U must be climbing up there in ur OLD Age..;)

I always knew I liked Mary Jane uhh, Mary Ann the best. :D

I remember the 1st day of 3rd grade. The teacher asked everyone what thei favorite TV show was. I said Gilligans Island while everyone else named a cartoon. I got the weirdest looks then...lmfao. :p

Hahah. She is too floored to even be upset about the situation. Look at that grin!

Latest posts

Back