Massachusetts Medical Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Will caregivers and patients who have a cultivation registration be allowed to grow their/their patients medicine outdoors? Or is it strictly indoors?

Anyone from massachusetts here?

Hey man, I am a Massachusetts resident. Medical marijuana must be grown indoors in a locked room. They are writing the regulations to discourage private growing as much as possible. The regulations aren't final yet, however, attached is a copy of the law passed by the citizens of Massachusetts, by about a two thirds majority.

View attachment Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Law.pdf

I just read it and SO FAR it says a enclosed locked facility may be a greenhouse. So I assume, as long as you have a greenhouse with a lock on it, you can grow outdoors if you have your hardship for growing.

Honestly, I , myself am skeptical about getting a mmj license because Then your info is registered and if the feds wanted to crack down on mmj patients/caregivers they could get a hold of that information. Though I realize the feds probably have much more bigger concerns than that. but you never know. Myabe they start doing so in a last ditch attempt to scare the public so many wont grow.

Latest posts

Back