Maximum tent efficiency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickywicked

Reaction score
I see where many of you are growing like five or six plants in little itty bitty closets or 2x3x7 tents. I have 4x4x7 tent. , use hydro , plants are in 5gal buckets. Have had five grows now and no way could I get more than 2 plants going.pretty much fills up my space.
So my question is how do I maximize my space. Pulled 6oz per plant of ak47?.
From seed.

stickywicked said:
I see where many of you are growing like five or six plants in little itty bitty closets or 2x3x7 tents. I have 4x4x7 tent. , use hydro , plants are in 5gal buckets. Have had five grows now and no way could I get more than 2 plants going.pretty much fills up my space.
So my question is how do I maximize my space. Pulled 6oz per plant of ak47?.
From seed.

do you always grow from seed? most like to give their girls at least 6 weeks veg from seed before the flip. thats why they find they can't fit many plants into their tents. on the other hand if you cut some clones, you can flip to flowering anytime you like because the clones are already sexually mature. you can grow a few big ones or many small ones.

truth is, the most efficient way to grow is SOG, but it takes a lot of work growing many many small plants. second best way is indeed SCROG, which is fast becoming a preferred method to many.

I've always grown from seed. I flip em around 4wks. I have a parachute cord elastic net with 5 in openings. It's sorta a Scrooge.

Latest posts

Back