Med Grows anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ironman149 said:
hey everybody, how was thanksgiving? mine was good.

my seed is germing as we speak! i would have started sooner but i havent had any time for myself:fid: but i'm on my way! i think i might have drilled one of my drain holes to big though, stupid dremil got away from me. find out at watering time

You can always use mans best tool.." Duuct Tape". Cover the holes and poke holes thew tape..lol..just waiting for pics..Heres some GREEN MOJO to help that Baby grow..thanks for Playing:)

Just a quick update :)

1.JPG

Hey,,can I use a BUD light bottle. Get it. I can grow some Bud in an empty plastic Bud light bottle. The roots would have some room.:hubba: OK Im sorry,,im just highhhhhhh.:ignore:

ironman149 said:
how long does it normally take a seed to germ?

Mine have before now taken up to a week or so. Each seed/strain tends to be different:)

i checked the seed at the 72 hour mark and to my enjoyment it has finally cracked! :clap: ill check on it before bedtime to see how its doing.

ironman149 said:
i checked the seed at the 72 hour mark and to my enjoyment it has finally cracked! :clap: ill check on it before bedtime to see how its doing.

Fantastic my friend..Now ask one of these fine folks how they move it from paper towel to soil..lol..My germ tech..is simple i stick bean in dirt i water dirt i place plastic wrap over top..set on top of flour light..pop in 24--72 hrs..some i have now in peat pelets 3 days no sign..others all ready in soil containers..Good luck and throw up a pick at first set..I think mines root bound..I will post a pic this weekend..its almost here...

Thorn...I"m baked too:cool:

KEEP M GREEN:D

CowboyBudsky said:
Hey,,can I use a BUD light bottle. Get it. I can grow some Bud in an empty plastic Bud light bottle. The roots would have some room.:hubba: OK Im sorry,,im just highhhhhhh.:ignore:

Hello my friend and thanks for stopping in..Thats not a bad Idea..I dont drink..but hell i dont eat Green beans either..lol..I can buy a beer bottle as long as its not glass..I a whimp..and will poor out the contents..that would be fun..You wanna do one? Does it Have to be Bud Lite? I have my I.D. ready..

KEEP M GREEN:D

yay everybody's baked!

well i'm not baked now, but a bit groggy. Just found out some really bad shocking news :(

Anyway, lol 4u, from paper towel to the soil I use tweezers or clean hands. Although I do see that the seed could quite possibly lose energy in that transfer whereas it would (in 4u's case) just use that energy to keep growing up and so no surprise he has quicker sprouts :D the nice thing about germination in paper towel is that you KNOW that the seed has germed and is a good bean :)

i've found the easiest way to germ seeds is using the rapid rooter plugs.i start all my seeds and clones in them and to date have had 100% success rate with both.
all my grows are for medical reasons.i have an appointment today to see how my dr. feels about this.i have printed all the necessary forms for him to fill out.if he does not do it,another one will.wish me luck all of you guys and gals.i'm praying on this

Latest posts

Back