Candy Grow anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: I can see me trying to put a 500 lb pumkin in my shed..lol..Kids would really think Im nuts;) and It does have me interested:hubba: :cool:

:eek: u mean they dont all ready :giggle:

what about a pineapple would that work ?it would have a cool spikey body to put off predators :peace:

:rofl: good one..i would probably back my butt into it:rofl: and jump into plants:giggle:

My M & M girl and Ms.Mcmentos Is taking a beating. Their light cycle is all screwed up. Getting light at all different times when not suppose to. Oh well I will have to see what happens now, to late to change what has been done to them. Maybe they will not hermie on me.

Uh oh... They are starting to look a little sick. I hope you get a little nug off em at least.

well heres an update ,,they are still alive ,not doing to bad actually :p

100_0635.JPG100_0645.JPG100_0647.JPG100_0657.JPG

Happy smoking all :48:

KeepsTen said:
4u's

From the looks of it, they looked to be yellowing and had some spots.

"some spots" :rofl: I think they call those "trichs" and not the ones little kids ride:giggle:

UKgirl..nice Job:yay: Heres is an update of mine and where we are at...

KeepsTen..these are ..IMO..learning grows that are fun to do..if you would like to practice and play..you are welcome to join in on my "Med Grow" mine just started flower but PurpleSkunk is still rooting..be sure to check it out in my sig..until then Take care and be safe:cool:

Okay...remember the Peanut M&M i dropped and then stepped on?..lol. i dont:p ..heres the others..acccept "Toxic Waste" but thats another thread and is doing well:) I do want to show the Good and Plenty:hubba: Have a Great week everyone:bolt::bong:

002.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

026.JPG

KeepsTen said:
Uh oh... They are starting to look a little sick. I hope you get a little nug off em at least.

Oh I will at least:rofl: I wish I would have transplanted that whooper one into a 1/2 gal candy jug..I may have got an ounce..this Good and Plenty will bring a good couple grams..pull up what makes you comfy..Heres my :bong1: and a Pile of my best Home grown..sit back and watch..or better yet play along:hubba: Have a Great day:D

Yeah, still new to all this, wasnt trying to bag on ya or anything. Kinda hard to see from small pics too, heh.

I wonder if there are any fun ways to grow Hydro.

Maybe I could try and set up a gravity fed waterfall setup with floating plants?

Here is my update. Not looking good:( Got some little buds...Been using the sun b/c of mite problem...Lights been on and off at weird hours,lot of company lately, but who knows maybe they will make it without hermie?

100_1203.JPG

100_1204.JPG

The good and plenty looks excellent 4u im sure you will grab a few grams of her at least ,,:48:

duck them girls will make it :D they aint looking as half as bad as you think ,,:eek:

Hey UK, U2, Duck...Can i get in on this??? i've got a little fun plant going in a Capri Sun container...got a couple other things in mind come time to clone...but this little fellow is from seed...i'll get a pic later if it's ok ...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Mine look like doo doo next to yours 4u2sm0ke:(

100_1218.JPG

100_1219.JPG

100_1220.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
The Candy just gets sweeter and sweeter:lama:

:holysheep: 4u they are getting sweeter :p just like they have been dipped in sugar :rolleyes:

im still waiting on trichs to be visable ,,,what they like on yours duck ?

:peace: :48: :peace:

Latest posts

Back