Candy Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Here is a recent pic of my WR candy. Just finished 3rd week 12/12.

000_0239.JPG

000_0241.JPG

000_0242.JPG

Wow, Ray Jay!!!! She's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! What a great job you've done. BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!

Bad news on my Candy.:( After 2 weeks of 12/12 Candy became a him and got tossed out into freezing temps.

Sorry to here that duck. I chopped down a male two weeks ago and thru it out in the garden. Went out to the garden today damn thing is still living. Its not freezing here but them boys are hardy.

This morning it was 8f above zero, he looked freeze dried till it warmed up a bit then he was just dead and droopy.

Awwww, sorry PC. That's just too sad, after all that work....
Mine is female, but just stopped growing. Must have about two thumbs worth of bud altogether. Not too bad for a fairly small medicine bottle. Broke it today when it fell during transport, so she's hanging now. Wasn't quite ready, but oh, well!

RayJay, take a bow! Just lovely.

What a bummer MM....Oh well it was fun, I will do it again in the future.

I smoked the candy. Wow, it was potent through the vape! If my large plant harvest is this good, I'll be incredibly happy. But don't want to jinx it.

Looking real nice rj :aok:

looks killer, but why wait all that time for just a little madicine? veg them out more next time......its worth the wait dude.
Killer looking buds.......lets have a smoke report.

Latest posts

Back