Candy Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't underestimate the power of the .......DISHWASHER!

Chef, you never cease to make me smile!

My candy girls (two intertwined in a pill bottle) are both showing nice pistils now--small, but definitely there! I'm also germing a Wizard for another Candy grow. I'm addicted to learning from these mighty micros!

Wicked cool! Looking foward to seeing the wizards mmama.

Couldn't resist throwing up some snaps of little moby. She getting a nice sugar coating! I'm guessing about 2-3 weeks should do.

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

everything is looking awesome keep up the good work everyone can't wait to join in on the next one :cool:

Ty joker, why wait? Got a clone? if not drop a seed, i'm sure someone will join in to help ya finish if not i'll get a clone and i'll finish with ya. As fer this one i'm close to the end, real close! She scoped out at 90% cloudy 10 % full amber no clear. Gonna harvest this little beauty this weekend. This has been awsome to do. Really can't wait on the next one. Happy holidays Family!

DCFC0022.JPG

DCFC0023.JPG

DCFC0024.JPG

DCFC0026.JPG

DCFC0028.JPG

What is it with you, Chef? You can't kill a plant even if you try. I look at your pictures and I'm gap mouthed in wonder.

I'm just starting to see pretty pistils on my intertwined candy girls. I'll get a picture when the lights pop on. Nothing like Chefs, though. Chef, are you sending me REAL dishwasher mojo????

My intertwined White Frosting girls:

Candy121909.jpg

Joker--yeah to what Chef said--jump in and pop a bean in! We'll join you. I just germed a Wizard I plan to put in a candy container very soon.

Well my people, little moby got chopped! She was at 20% aamber and 80 on the cloudy side. This has been a fun grow to do. I hope all the rest turn out better than mine, from the looks of it mmama your well on your way. Good luck to all and ya never know.....i'm always scouting the candy isle fer the next entry! Happy Holidays all!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

congrats on a succesful micro grow! ya goin to cure? or fire it up? $$

CONGRATS, Chef! So how does Lil' Moby taste?
Doesn't look like my Moby Richard is going to germinate. Boo Hoo! So fire up your Moby and give us all a taste!

Ok gonna have to wait til later so she can dry out a little more, if not the dehydrator!

Here's my contribution to the sugar/candy buzz. I've got a houseload of company coming in this week for the holidays, so it was time to chop and dry. The longer one is my Juicy Fruit the smaller is my Ice Cube grow. Little less than my ww harvest but still will get "a" fun buzz knowing just how small a container these came from:holysheep:

Happy holidays

beans576resize.jpg

Very nice First time..:yay:

Mine is still hanging out:giggle:

DSCF4445.JPG

DSCF4449.JPG

DSCF4451.JPG

Hi All, been a few here are a few pics of my candy, Took cuttings last week.

100_0993.JPG

100_0994.JPG

100_0995.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
Very nice First time..:yay:

Mine is still hanging out:giggle:

And that's some serious hanging out with it's big sister:hubba:. Now that I've got some white widow to hit on, I'll let the candy girl cure out nicely and watch the rest of you grow on. Did I say......I love smoking what I "grow'd":D

Latest posts

Back