Candy Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are puttin along.....litle miss moby is starting to get a little bud on her! On top of that she's starting to get that sugary coating and the under buds have these strong hairs popping up to say hello.

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

Hay chef, She is looking good. Have you smoked the Moby before?I Have one flowering now. I read that it causes the bad munchies.

Yeah i smoked her mother....come to think of it i did get a bad case of the munchies! The smoke is a little on the sweet side with a earthy touch followed by a frost like aftertaste, i'm thinkin it's from the widow.

still no signs of sex yet for me ... come on already ...lol

the chef said:
Patience grasshopper.

I know ... It's just the worst waiting to find out especially if you have to wind up killing it off ... Either way i'm not gonna kill it if it becomes a dude i'm gonna keep it and try and cross it with either the White Rhino i have or something else .....

RUDEBWOY said:
still no signs of sex yet for me ... come on already ...lol

Yeah me either untill Febuary anyway..:p Hopefully sooner....oh :hitchair: my Bad:D ..Plants look good:giggle:

mojavemama said:
I'm Here! I'm here! Awww, thanks for missin' me, Dishwasher man!!!

I only have one little candy left, but she's holding up. Just not in the same league as everyone else's. I pulled the tape off the bottom of the container just to see what the bottom looked like (it's a clear pill container I covered with the candy wrapper) and the roots are solid there. She desperately wants OUT of that little container. I see nothing but roots!

I have to say these little micro grows have been the best teaching tool I could ever imagine for new grower-wannabees. I think I'll always have a couple micro grows going now, just because they keep me looking closely, make me stretch, make me much more observant.

Now, to find the right dishwasher detergent......

Thats why i like to run these as well...not just to pass the time but to learn...when ya Harvest her...you will wonder where the soil went..lol..I was looking t those tea containers ya showed ..but couldnt find..i can get a Lipton concemntrate and dump out the contents:giggle:...Im about to put my Monster in flower and thats the last of my Micros..will be looking for another..still cat seem to get past the 2nd set of leafs on my timble grow...but my problem there is i cnt water every few hrs as it dries out very fast...when ya gt the dishwsher detirgent...be sure to get citrus:D..take care and be safe Dersert Ladie:48:

4U, next thing I'll bet you'll be grafting 4 different strains to your Candy Mother!

I'll just bet it's hard growing that thimble plant, 4U! I can't imagine remembering to water her every couple of hours. How about a picture?

We have Republic of Tea in every supermarket here, so I'm surprised you don't have them in your area. Bummers. They have some of the prettiest containers. But now, several tea companies have similar metal containers and some are quite striking.

After a string of balls that rival Tiger Woods' action, I'm pleased to say that I THINK the one candy container I have left holds two intertwined girls.

Yes, I never did get around to culling one of them, so I just twisted the stems so they'd grow up in each other's arms. this morning, seeing pistils on both plants and so far--no sign of balls or Tiger's woodie. THIS IS GOOD! She is on day 8 of flowering. I'll post a picture once I can see the pistils with my naked eye.

Well gang looks like both my lil Apples have took aturn for the worse ... Both have grown a pair of B*LLS ... Took them to the chopping block .... Good luck to the remaining contestants.....

EZ&SAFE

GEDC0295 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0302 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0317 (Medium).JPG

Things frosting up here with little moby. Gonna have a mini dank bud.

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0020.JPG

DCFC0021.JPG

Rb, I'm so sorry! Rest in Pieces, little RB boy....

Chef, dang if you don't have some powerful dishwasher mojo, dude. Just look at NOT so little Moby now! Mighty pretty, indeed. Lemony fresh, even....<G>

Must spread some...Ty mmama I'm very pleased with her.

Dang, everybody ya'll been busy nourishing candy:D Hey Rudebwoy, sorry to hear he showed his balls. Quick little pic of my Juicy Fruit....she's putting on mass;) as much as such a little beast can put on. My Ice Cube remains a little short thang.

Here's JF next to my white widow.

beans556resize.jpg

Whoa, First---she's a beauty, for sure! Got some good Juicy Fruit vibes going on there!

Latest posts

Back