Candy Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is still under the t-5's...has not grown alternating nodes yet.so no sex showing....

Hey Duck! Are you using HO t5's? She's in 12/12 already? How long?

RayJay--she's a BIG one! Amazon lady!!!! I can't tell, is she flowering yet? In the second picture, it looks like pistils on the side...a BEAUTY for sure! You're a inspiration, guy.

First Time--GOOD JOB!!! You made it all the way through, and you did fantastic. BRAVO!!! How's she smoke? Or still curing?

Well, my little candy is still hanging in there. Nice little buds coming up though, many under the top fan leaves you can't see. She's no Amazon, but she's a sweet petite girl....er, GIRLS! She's actually two plants that I forced the stems to intertwine. I know, I know, it's only been 3 days since I last posted a picture, but I just can't believe anything this small is actually blooming! These little girls have been great teachers. We've been through a lot together.

Candy122209.jpg

mojavemama said:
First Time--GOOD JOB!!! You made it all the way through, and you did fantastic. BRAVO!!! How's she smoke? Or still curing?

Well, my little candy is still hanging in there. Nice little buds coming up though, many under the top fan leaves you can't see. She's no Amazon, but she's a sweet petite girl....er, GIRLS! She's actually two plants that I forced the stems to intertwine. I know, I know, it's only been 3 days since I last posted a picture, but I just can't believe anything this small is actually blooming! These little girls have been great teachers. We've been through a lot together.

No smoke yet, she's drying under my desk as I type......she does "stank":hubba:

You girls are looking great, keep up the good works. I agree, things this small just don't look right blooming but believe me...the little buds trich up nicely.

Looking nice mm

I use HO t-5's in my veg cab and hps in flower

Mini smoke report: A very nice smoke with a frosty aftertaste. A bit on the sweet/earthy side. Buzz is very mixed head and body. Smooth going down as it invades the lungs a bit of expansion. buzz comes on quickly after first two hits. A definate do over!

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

will be switching to flower soon. just thought I'd post a pic.... 13 1/2 inches tall

100_0139.JPG

100_0138.JPG

PC, she's adorable! Amazing she did so well in that teeny-tiny container.
BIG CHEER FOR YOU!!!!

Just playing around for fun MM

everything looks awesome . If I could find clones or any seeds I would lol . I live in bc and just cantget any bag seed and font know any growers for clones :-(

joker......just post your address right here and I'm sure someone will get in contact with you or you could post your telephone number and they could just give you a buzz.....or......you could write a brief explanation as to why you didn't read the site's rules ..... or identify yourself as a member of some kind of agency that would arrest anyone who disobeyed our rules and HELPED you out....

Hey, if you are for real, check out the rules before you post any more requests for illegal acts......Pdude

Joker, why not order from a seedbank? Nirvana and Attitude are terrific. I don't know any growers here where I live either, nor do I have access to clones. But I have a credit card and I loooooove surfing the seedbanks.

someone other then my self gets the mail im never home im working im worried I guess lol

Its been a few weeks but she is still alive. Got flower room painted and cleaned (no more mites.....I hope) put her in last week.

100_1030.JPG

100_1029.JPG

Ray Jay, that's just amazing how big she has grown in that small container, and such nice filling in, too. Beautiful job! Take a bow, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PDude, you're much more handsome than Bob Hope could ever be. And did you check his politics before you picked his face for an avatar? <G>

PC Duck, is your girl still alive? How about a picture update!!!! Or did you already put her into your vaporizer?

Okay, I'm waaaay too embarrassed to show my candy, since I nute-burned the heck out of it a couple weeks ago. But she's got some nice small buds on her, and though she'll never be a cover girl, she's taught me a lot.

CandyNuteBurn.jpg

Looking good MM.I guess I should update my girl. Thanks for the reminder.

Looking good Mojave....I just put mine into 12/12.. not sure if she will make it, she has been abused a bit got major yellowing that I am trying to correct. Will put up a pic when lights come on, but more likely tomorrow:aok:

Latest posts

Back