Candy Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Okay friends here we grow again!!!!! go find ya favorite candy container and Grow a Plant..can be seed or clone...we had a lot of fun with this one last year...Hope to see everyone again and meet new friends too:D Im useing a few again this year..my Favorite of all time candy is Good and Plenty...well Black licorice anyway...a small whoopers box the Mini M&M i used last yr and the " Toxic Waste" for you UK folks...That is the sourest candy I ever Had.:eek: ..even put funny face on 4u2jr :)

take care and be safe :bolt::bong:

DSCF2677.JPG

Alright smoke i got an unknown blueberry strain i been wanting to do something with, i'm in as soon as i get a candy medium. How tall and what end flower result are we looking fer? Never tried growing in something that small this should be alot of fun!

Hello chef thanks...what ever you want...I will tell ya the wrapers fall apart:rofl: try for something plastic or milk carton like mine...I will however use 2 inch clear tape around because it will come apart by end flower...good luck and i look forward to seeing what Ya chose...take care and be safe:48:

I am in..gonna use the same as last year the gum container:aok:
Now what to grow????

Duck..

:yay:

didnt you do a Mentos too ? Things are getting great and looking forward to a fun season again...My Beans are germinateing Now:lama:

okay :bong: break and Pass :bong1:

yay the mentos that is what I meant..my bad...I am doing a mentos... a red one

I'm in. Ill start soaking seeds and looking for a candy box.

pcduck said:

Mojo for the mentos....:lama: dont let if fall over so much this time..:giggle:

pcduck said:

Mojo for the mentos....:lama: dont let if fall over so much this time..:giggle:

ray jay..chris....thanks for playing :48:

As Maverick says to Goose in Top Gun......I'm In!!:farm:

Time to go get some smaller candy containers, but seems I had this in my car from yesterday...little big but they are mini bite size:D

Got three seeds germinating, let the fun begin :hubba::banana:

beans158resize.jpg

first time caller....:ciao: if ya use that mini cookie wrapper...be sure to put in a papper cup to help hold upright...I did a M&M wrapper last yr and found the bottom came apart...best of luck and thanks for Playing..:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
first time caller....:ciao: if ya use that mini cookie wrapper...be sure to put in a papper cup to help hold upright...I did a M7M wrapper last yr and found the bottom came apart...best of luck and thanks for Playing..:bolt::bong:

Will do. This is going to be fun, rummaging through the candy isle looking for a favorite and in a good container. OH well, someone has to do it;)

Thanks for the game.:48:

Ok, I got a pure landrace sativa in a bottle cap!!!

:p No, not really. But I can still watch, right?:D

Rock on dudes!

:rofl: nvthis....Im working with one of those now as well....i still plan to grow one in a thimble...smallest for me is the 20 ounce bottle cap and only to 2nd set leafs:cry: useually dries out ..will take more watching over..if ya aint playn...ya aint getting any candy:p

weird grow contest but interesting, ill watch but swim cant have any more plants gotta stay legal...

42Sm0kinCâli_or_MYOWN said:
weird grow contest but interesting, ill watch but swim cant have any more plants gotta stay legal...

ok thanks for watching...Thaught you was gonna say ya didnt have room:rolleyes: :p

take care and safe...or in your case leagle:D

Ok smoke I'll start. I got my grow box mediums, fer this years entries, the whopper and whittmans. i put a moby di@k clone in the whittmans chocolate box and put a seed to germ of that uknown blueberry strain i have. It will go in the whoppers box. Gl to all and sweet green thoughts be with you all!

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

Ok, I found my candy container. Now to choose what to grow. I have two I want to try, both female seeds White rhino and Papaya from Nervana. Any suggestions?

100_0893.JPG

Latest posts

Back